Become a Patron!

Ultimate MTL Kit...

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
All authentic. 24mm Kayfun [Lite] 2019 I'd say 8.5 to 9 because of use. (I don't know how to rate stuff like this)

XS Pin (tighter accessory pin) smaller hole under the coil and smaller vertical intake port. The factory pin is in there now.

Spares kit and extra afc grub screws

Another spare small fire tank section.

5ml accessory ice dome cap

I just cleaned it so the base isn't fully screwed on in these pics. It'll get sticky. Everybody who has one knows that.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Odin DNA 75C. All packaging and extras. I have the LCars theme on it. I'll set it back to default if you want me to, but that's a good theme.

We'll go 8 for the mod. See below.

There's some kind of nick in the bottom right on the screen. I have no idea how it got there or when and you can't even really see it when the screen is on. I set up the glare to make it really visible. It does not in any way effect functionality and it hasn't been used that much. The mod is 98% except for the nick.

I now have 4 Kayfuns and 3 of these mods. That's the only reason I'm selling them.

As a pair only. it would be almost immoral to separate them. 130 shipped firm. That's a good deal for this first rate mtl combo.
4.jpg

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg
Another spare

Last edited:

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Killer deal, if I hadn't just bought a KFL2019, would of been on it.

You sure that isn't a screen protector on the mod, looks like it from the pic.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
It dose look like a screen protector from the factory. I did that with a tesla mod. Thought i messed up the screen. But it was perfect underneath. Lol

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Killer deal,
It's at least 100 bucks less than brand new with all the extras, even if you got a great sale on the mod.

You sure that isn't a screen protector on the mod, looks like it from the pic
It dose look like a screen protector from the factory. I did that with a tesla mod. Thought i messed up the screen. But it was perfect underneath. Lol
I thought of that too, but after all my picking at the edges, it doesn't actually look like it's the screen protector. Like I say. I don't even know how long it was there. It may have been like that when I got it for all I know.

You have to get the light right with the screen off for it to be really noticeable. I made it look as bad as possible for the pic because I don't want anybody to feel misled.

At this price it shouldn't be a deal breaker, but I probably would have gone a little higher if it wasn't there.

Jlmancuso1134

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Unlike many dna color mods the odin actually has a protective cover (not the plastic screen film) over the actual screen. So the damage shown in picture won't cause damage/failure of the actual display screen.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Unlike many dna color mods the odin actually has a protective cover (not the plastic screen film) over the actual screen. So the damage shown in picture won't cause damage/failure of the actual display screen.
That's right. i forgot all about that. A couple of the reviewers mentioned it.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Of course I'll sell this setup to whoever wants it, but my kinda hope is that somebody who has been looking to get higher end mtl gear like this, but didn't want to or couldn't spend the money would take this opportunity to own a positively top shelf combo for mtl.

I hope that ding wouldn't be the factor dissuading somebody from doing so. It doesn't even show up in handchecks :)

Last edited:

dustmite

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Of course I'll sell this setup to whoever wants it, but my kinda hope is that somebody who has looking to get higher end mtl gear like this, but didn't want to or couldn't spend the money would take this opportunity to own a positively top shelf combo for mtl.

I hope that ding wouldn't be the factor dissuading somebody from doing so. It doesn't even show up in handchecks :)
Scratch or no scratch, I'd be all over it if I had the extra cash right now. Unfortunately, I'm broke and hoping this sells soon so I can stop daydreaming.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Of course I'll sell this setup to whoever wants it, but my kinda hope is that somebody who has looking to get higher end mtl gear like this, but didn't want to or couldn't spend the money would take this opportunity to own a positively top shelf combo for mtl.

I'm not a snobby mtl vapor ? so this isn't for me, but anyone considering this should know that this is a top notch guy here. Buy with confidence

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
If i were into mtl ida not flinched for a second on buying this

VU Sponsors