Become a Patron!

Unbelievable!!!

Anthony825

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Two days ago, I purchased the Kangertech Subtank after giving my Atlantis to a friend for the week while I'm away in Vegas. I box a Cloupor T8 to go with it and I grabbed a bunch of juice as hopped on the plane. After worrying all week if I was going to be ok going through security with this rig, to my surprise, I made it through no questions asked. I get to my hotel room, set my vape on the nightstand.....knock it over and the glass for the subtank shatters!!!!! SERIOUSLY?????????? Now I'm in a state of panic and anger, and have no idea where to go to get a new tank while I'm out here. The closest one is miles away, and my wife is too cheap to get a taxi lol (I don't really blame her). Just guess I wanted to vent my frustrations with fellow vapers.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Pretty sure there are more than a few vape shops in vegas that can get you a hold over for the sub tank.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That really sucks, I always carry spare gear in case that type of thing happens, hope you get fixed up soon!!!!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
That well and truly sucks!

And sorry to say a perfect example why us vapers need to travel with spare gear. My main stuff is in my carryon, and extra tanks and liquids in my checked in luggage.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I saw on the news today, that the airlines want you to put your vape gear (Batteries) in your carry on and not in your checked luggage.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I saw on the news today, that the airlines want you to put your vape gear (Batteries) in your carry on and not in your checked luggage.
i got yelled at for having my istick on the train. ffs.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hmm...I I was thinking of taking the train somewhere......RETHINK.

Anthony825

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yea it's been rough. Trying to not resort to smokes but I did bring some just in case. I'm staying at the Flamingo tonight and Harrahs tomorrow until Tuesday. Anywhere you could help me out?

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea it's been rough. Trying to not resort to smokes but I did bring some just in case. I'm staying at the Flamingo tonight and Harrahs tomorrow until Tuesday. Anywhere you could help me out?
I wish, I'm in Michigan freezing my ass off...lol
Looks like cab or possibly hotel shuttle if you make friends with the driver!! Maybe call one of the vape shops, tell them your plight, and beg them to deliver you a package to the Hotel .... good luck!

travanx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I Heart Vape looks walkable from just about anywhere on the strip. Might take an hour or so each way. Or spend the $10 on a taxi.

Aren't there a few train like things to get from hotel to hotel? Its across from Luxor. That for sure has a free train. Trying asking one of the gift shops or front desk at a nicer hotel where to go? Vegas is pretty good at trying to get you things.

VU Sponsors