Become a Patron!
Has anyone noticed that Junkyard Scotch is close to being considered “extinct”! I mean, really. I absolutely love that particular flavor. I checked out the recipe and I am seriously thinking of making my own. Or maybe I can find something really close, better? Hmmm.

gertiebeth

Member For 2 Years
Piggy backing this request and asking for a good dupe for Junkyard Scotch by Uncle Junks. The flavors are banana, butterscotch and cream. Any help?

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
equest and asking for a good dupe for Junkyard Scotch by Uncle Junks
You might try asking in the DIY e-liquid section. There are many talented mixers over there that may help you out. I am not that good yet, besides I don't have the right butterscotch in stock. The e-liquid sounds yummy. I may have to try my version of it.

gertiebeth

Member For 2 Years
You might try asking in the DIY e-liquid section. There are many talented mixers over there that may help you out. I am not that good yet, besides I don't have the right butterscotch in stock. The e-liquid sounds yummy. I may have to try my version of it.
Thanks David! I’ll head over there right now.

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
found this clone version..
Creamy Butterscotch & Banana

Creamy Butterscotch & Banana​

Was looking at premium juices and came across 1 called uncle junk's junkyard scotch. The description sounded delicious so decided to mix something up. I never tasted junkyard scotch so know idea if this is anything like it but I think it turned out well.
Read Reviews (1)
#banana #butterscotch

E-Liquid Recipe By:
ecadro

Say Thanks 3
Add to Recipe Book
Remix Recipe
(Edit your default settings)

Settings​

Amount to make:ml
Target VG / PG%
Target Nicotine Strengthmg / ml
Nicotine Base Strengthmg / ml
Nicotine Base VG / PG%
Ingredient nameTypeMillilitersGramsDrops*% of total
PG with no nicotineBase3ml3.11g~60 drops30% of total
VG with no nicotineBase5ml6.25g~100 drops50% of total
TFA - BananaFlavor0.6ml0.6g~12 drops6% of total
TFA - Bavarian CreamFlavor0.3ml0.3g~6 drops3% of total
TFA - Brown SugarFlavor0.2ml0.2g~4 drops2% of total
TFA - ButterscotchFlavor0.9ml0.9g~18 drops9% of total
* Drop calculation assumes 20 drops = 1ml. This may not be perfectly accurate. Just use caution and common sense.
Ecadro recommends you let this e-juice recipe steep for: 24.0 hours

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I never tasted junkyard scotch so know idea if this is anything like it
Me too. This looks like a nice start. It may be yummy as is.
Many of the reviews I read mentioned real soft banana, custard, and/or super creamy. One video review mentioned a slight coconut taste. Nearly every written reviewer gave it 5 stars. I only checked a few places as I suck at trying to clone branded e-liquids. I rarely buy ready-made e-liquids as it is far more rewarding to me to make my own.

gertiebeth

Member For 2 Years
found this clone version..
Creamy Butterscotch & Banana

Creamy Butterscotch & Banana​

Was looking at premium juices and came across 1 called uncle junk's junkyard scotch. The description sounded delicious so decided to mix something up. I never tasted junkyard scotch so know idea if this is anything like it but I think it turned out well.
Read Reviews (1)
#banana #butterscotch

E-Liquid Recipe By:
ecadro

Say Thanks 3
Add to Recipe Book
Remix Recipe
(Edit your default settings)

Settings​

Amount to make:ml
Target VG / PG%
Target Nicotine Strengthmg / ml
Nicotine Base Strengthmg / ml
Nicotine Base VG / PG%
Ingredient nameTypeMillilitersGramsDrops*% of total
PG with no nicotineBase3ml3.11g~60 drops30% of total
VG with no nicotineBase5ml6.25g~100 drops50% of total
TFA - BananaFlavor0.6ml0.6g~12 drops6% of total
TFA - Bavarian CreamFlavor0.3ml0.3g~6 drops3% of total
TFA - Brown SugarFlavor0.2ml0.2g~4 drops2% of total
TFA - ButterscotchFlavor0.9ml0.9g~18 drops9% of total
* Drop calculation assumes 20 drops = 1ml. This may not be perfectly accurate. Just use caution and common sense.
Ecadro recommends you let this e-juice recipe steep for: 24.0 hours
This looks great and a pretty good match.

gertiebeth

Member For 2 Years
Me too. This looks like a nice start. It may be yummy as is.
Many of the reviews I read mentioned real soft banana, custard, and/or super creamy. One video review mentioned a slight coconut taste. Nearly every written reviewer gave it 5 stars. I only checked a few places as I suck at trying to clone branded e-liquids. I rarely buy ready-made e-liquids as it is far more rewarding to me to make my own.
I couldn’t believe JS wasn’t a more popular flavor with vapers. My husband also vaped it exclusively after a year of trying everything on the market. This was about 5 years ago. I haven’t had a reason to choose a new flavor until now. 😭

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have no desire to mix my own, I just don’t have time to start a new project. Does anyone offer a service to have it made and shipped?
DIY isn't for everyone for many reasons. Though making one flavor could be fairly easy once you have a good recipe. All you would need is the flavors and the base. The base would be the nicotine amount and the ratio of PG/VG, like 6mg nic, 30/70 PG/VG all mixed together in 1 bottle. There are places to buy the ready mixed base, LiquidBarn.com comes to my mind.

You could then mix all the flavors following the recipe needed in 1 big bottle (500ml-5 liters), then when you need to refill your smaller bottles, 60ml or whatever size you use, mix the ratio of flavor with the pre-mixed base into the smaller bottle. Or you could mix the flavor recipe and the base in one big bottle then refill your smaller bottles from that.
I think I saw Junkyard Scotch uses a 50/50 mix of PG/VG. Once you do it a couple of times the mixing is fast and easy. Maybe start small until you find what works best for you.

Should DIY turn into a hobby, like with me, then things can get weird. Flavors become a passion (addiction) and you can never have enough flavors or the right brand of the same flavor for a cool recipe you found or are tweaking to perfection. Even with my flavor addiction, I enjoy DIY a lot.

VU Sponsors