Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Looks good

But, I'm more interested in knowing about Türkiye and how vaping is popular there.

Looks good

But, I'm more interested in knowing about Türkiye and how vaping is popular there.
Hello @RMarcusY
Thank you for your interest.
Trade in vape materials is prohibited in Türkiye, but...
There is a large audience for vaping in Türkiye. We have forums, we have online suppliers, we have local liquid manufacturers. There are suppliers who bring premium liquids, albeit a little.
With the corona pandemic, it became difficult to get liquid and I started mixing. We can find many, if not all flavors; Such as TFA, CAP, FW, FA, INW.
We also use foreign forums for information.

Note: My English is not very good. I write using translation programs, so please excuse my mistakes.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Your English is fine.
Vaping is legal here, but the government airs a lot of anti-vaping commercials telling lies about how vaping is dangerous. The government is losing a lot of money on the tax on cigarettes and doesn't really want people to quit smoking.

The cost of vaping supplies has dropped a lot and disposable vape devices are the popular things now. Disposable vape devices have greatly improved and are now cheap and work well. I quit smoking tobacco 11 years ago, by using vaping and am glad I quit that habit. I do still smoke cannabis, (it's legal in over half the states) and it helps with my pains. We can now vape cannabis.

We changed the name from corona to covid (maybe because we have a popular beer called corona). The people have learned that our government told a lot of lies about the danger of covid and some of the treatments killed more people that the covid did. Because of my jobs, I got tested hundreds of times and tested negative all during work. I did test positive the end of last year, but only had flu-like symptoms for about a day and a half and am fine now.

VU Sponsors