Become a Patron!

Underage Vaping Videos...

Kalifas

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Has anybody seen this guy, Donnysmokes? He's a Youtuber catering to underage vapers. Here are some videos.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Just a modern take on the shit we did as kids trying to get smokes *shrugs*

Now, not that I want kids doing this shit, but it's better than smoking, which is also illegal for minors but they do it anyway. Does make me wonder where his folks are in all this.

But, shows you how things stay the same for kids - socks and backpack are old hat :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Kalifas

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I know and I'm a total hypocrite for posting... I didn't exactly start smoking at a legal age.
But all I can think of when I see videos like this is the damn FDA. Keep it to yourself ya little shit...
people can figure this stuff out on their own!!! :cuss2:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I know and I'm a total hypocrite for posting... I didn't exactly start smoking at a legal age.
But all I can think of when I see videos like this is the damn FDA. Keep it to yourself ya little shit...
people can figure this stuff out on their own!!! :cuss2:

Hahaha, that is about right

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
By posting those videos here you are actually going to get him more views. Didn't think of that did you Kalifas?

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
People can look or not look, same as any other video posted

I thought about it and did watch - but for this kid it isn't necessarily about the kid getting hits on his channel, for me anyway

It's more a worry about ANTZ using his vids as "proof" that vaping is evil and targeting our precious children

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In an age when kids are posting beating people, stealing, and sexually assulting people this seems so tame....funny our goverment seems to think teens committing violent felonies is just a fact of life, but vaping is something that needs to be erased from the world.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I started smoking at 13... by the time I had enough sense to wish I hadn't, I was firmly hooked. I've helped a few 16 yr olds with ejuice, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat, if I knew those kids were trying to remain smoke-free. They have as much right to vape as any other smoker who wants to get free of it.

And, I honestly do not see it as particularly harmful, even for adolescents -- who regularly gulp down sodas and energy drinks and Starbucks like nobody's business, and no one is jumping up and down and hollering about their caffeine intake, and caffeine and nicotine have a VERY similar effect on the brain and body. Even if they are only doing it to be cool, it's one hell of a lot better than smoking or drinking or doing drugs to be cool, and will be one hell of a lot easier to stop doing, once they wise up and decide there are better things to be doing... like sex, for instance. :giggle:

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I started smoking at 13... by the time I had enough sense to wish I hadn't, I was firmly hooked. I've helped a few 16 yr olds with ejuice, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat, if I knew those kids were trying to remain smoke-free. They have as much right to vape as any other smoker who wants to get free of it.

And, I honestly do not see it as particularly harmful, even for adolescents -- who regularly gulp down sodas and energy drinks and Starbucks like nobody's business, and no one is jumping up and down and hollering about their caffeine intake, and caffeine and nicotine have a VERY similar effect on the brain and body. Even if they are only doing it to be cool, it's one hell of a lot better than smoking or drinking or doing drugs to be cool, and will be one hell of a lot easier to stop doing, once they wise up and decide there are better things to be doing... like sex, for instance. :giggle:

Andria

Yeeehaaaa!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
regardless of what we think the public is going to take one look at this and go ballistic...xxxxxx madness all over again...and it will be ammunition for the ANTZ crowd.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I watched 3 children go into my store, order random coffees with extra expresso shots and bragging how their tired and need their fix. I'm like wtf#$&! kids these days. it's probably their parents fault, snobby people.

Cloud Chasing

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Andria

Reminds me of the stupid woman that started berating me when she saw me give my then-toddler a sip of my frozen blended coffee drink because caffeine is evil and not good for kids, while her child was chugging a bottle of Mountain Dew. :kickbutt:

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Seems like that Youtube should kill his channel for promoting illegal activity?
Considering their recent actions towards vaping, they will probably leave it up. Giving ANTZ a "We told you so!" is what upsets me. Wish vaping had been around when I was a kid, I'd have been all over it & having a longer life to look forward to.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reminds me of the stupid woman that started berating me when she saw me give my then-toddler a sip of my frozen blended coffee drink because caffeine is evil and not good for kids, while her child was chugging a bottle of Mountain Dew. :kickbutt:

Yeah... my son wasn't allowed any soda other than a bit of sprite if out at a restaurant, till he was school-age. From age 5-6 till about 15, he was allowed ONE soda per day; he could choose when, but that one soda rule was FIRM. After he was about 15, he started running cross-country, and after requiring an IV at a track meet because of passing out from dehydration, he no longer cared so much about soda. :D He drank a LOT more water. :giggle:

Now, he seems to consume store-brand cola like oxygen, but he's 29; if he starts bouncing off the walls, I tell him to go away and bounce somewhere else, his caffeination is tiresome in the EXTREME. :giggle:

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Considering their recent actions towards vaping, they will probably leave it up. Giving ANTZ a "We told you so!" is what upsets me. Wish vaping had been around when I was a kid, I'd have been all over it & having a longer life to look forward to.

Me too

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has anybody seen this guy, Donnysmokes? He's a Youtuber catering to underage vapers. Here are some videos.

I haven't but then I don't YouTube much :)

I know, I'm boring :rolleyes:

I've seen this kinda thing happen occasionally for years now. It hasn't ever become an issue that I know of. If it worries anyone they can always report it to YT as some folks probably already have.

It's a non-issue to me. IMO there are way bigger issues around than this one.

vaporscout

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

just reported one of his videos as child abuse lets see what happens now

I never advocate anyone under 18 to vape or smoke, once they are 18 then it is their choice.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Just search "underage vaping" on youtube

I did and was a little shocked :eek:

However, in a world were some kids shoot people and what have you, I think it's somewhat of a nonissue

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I haven't watched any of the yt underage vaper videos. Curious if they have ads/monetized.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Out of curiosity I went to YT and did the search for underage vaping and came up with almost 8,000 hits. The first few seem to be against it and some even setting up a seller who originally was willing to sell to a minor. Many more to go before I have a conclusive sample to judge.

VU Sponsors