Become a Patron!

unicorn milk vs mothers milk

Married 2 The 7

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Pretty new here but I have fallen in love with Unicorn Milk. My brother says if I like that Mother's Milk is also very good/similar. I was wondering what most of you guys think that have tried both and pro's and con's. Going to get one tomorrow and was wondering which one I should buy, or if there is a similar juice not these, but similar to these. I like the creamy feel and strawberry flavor.(Has to be strawberry).

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Strawnilla from Nicoticket is fantastic as far as creamy strawberry. I haven't tried Unicorn Milk or Mother's Milk so I don't really have a basis for comparison. The last B&M I went to the owner wanted to try my Strawnilla and he claims it is comparable if not better than Mother's Milk, again I don't have any idea how they stack up as I haven't tried the other two.

msmith4512

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love strawberry cream vapes. I began with Mother's Milk and then tried Unicorn Milk because I heard it was similar. I find them very similar in creaminess and sweetness of the strawberry. So similar that I don't even bother rewicking when switching between them. I just use whichever one I have on hand. I also use Boosted and RNR General's Cream. Boosted is heavier on the cream with less strawberry and General's Cream is much sweeter with lighter cream. It seems many companies make strawberry creams. I continue to experiment with a variety. Recently tried Obsession Vapor's Passion. It's a nice strawberry cream, a bit sweeter than Mother's/Unicorn.

Linger

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I too have just found Unicorn Milk and am lovin it. But, for as fast as I went through the bottle I think I need to find a cheaper alternative. Any suggestions on a cheaper priced (but just as good -flavor & quality wise) alternative?
I have looked at Dr. Crimmy's, Bronson, and Casey Jones Mainline reserve, but I have no experience with any of them.

Nothing compares to Cuttwood's Unicorn Milk!! :) I mean I have some Mother's Milk right now but I would way rather have Unicorn Milk any day!! lol Unicorn Milk is my everyday go to vape. I love dripping it. I just have a Nemesis mod with a Doge, and Plume Veil RDA. But they do the job tell I get my skyline from Ameravape!! :p

Married 2 The 7

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nothing compares to Cuttwood's Unicorn Milk!! :) I mean I have some Mother's Milk right now but I would way rather have Unicorn Milk any day!! lol Unicorn Milk is my everyday go to vape. I love dripping it. I just have a Nemesis mod with a Doge, and Plume Veil RDA. But they do the job tell I get my skyline from Ameravape!! :p
I tried VapeOHolic Pink Milky which is supposed to be their twist on Unicorn Milk but I don't like it. For some reason there is something missing. Unicorn Milk just taste creamier thicker than Pink. Will have to buy me another Unicorn Milk soon.

CrotchyTuna

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like both of those but you have to try CRFT Strawberry Blonde theres no comparison...

Pretty new here but I have fallen in love with Unicorn Milk. My brother says if I like that Mother's Milk is also very good/similar. I was wondering what most of you guys think that have tried both and pro's and con's. Going to get one tomorrow and was wondering which one I should buy, or if there is a similar juice not these, but similar to these. I like the creamy feel and strawberry flavor.(Has to be strawberry).

just saw this post now after just "browsing" lol and honestly i've been drippin unicorn milk for the past 3 weeks i couldn't get enough of it than my boy put me onto Mothers Milk and gottttt dayummmmm i love it....honestly they're both really good and really similar but i'm feeling mothers milk right now...maybe bc i've been vaping unicorn milk a little too much....idk, they're both great

cmoorewv

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
just saw this post now after just "browsing" lol and honestly i've been drippin unicorn milk for the past 3 weeks i couldn't get enough of it than my boy put me onto Mothers Milk and gottttt dayummmmm i love it....honestly they're both really good and really similar but i'm feeling mothers milk right now...maybe bc i've been vaping unicorn milk a little too much....idk, they're both great
Yaeliq has a few strawberries that are supposed to be good and budget oriented. 100 ml bottles on sale for $13 for December. I haven't tried them and I don't know their shipping rates ( they're in Israel) but I'm going to try them. The recipes under the Special tab look good.

VU Sponsors