Become a Patron!

upgrading a Smok Morph...issues.

Chum

Member For 5 Years
Smok sent me a link for the download and the upgrade tool. The only software in the download I found was the aprom. I have the aprom loaded into the tool and the device shows connected. I select the checkmark for aprom and hit start then it pops up no device connected. If I close that popup the device disconnects...HELP the mod is giving me problems!!! Note actually not "upgrading" just overwriting.

Last edited:

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You will not be able to overwrite the current firmware if it is the most current.

Chum

Member For 5 Years
ahhh thanks. The tool has a choice to erase all...since the mod is not working maybe I should erase and then try?

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What kind of problems are you having and can you send me that file?

Chum

Member For 5 Years
Turns itself off and once it heated up a tank so much it almost blistered my finger...I will look for the link to send you...ahh here it is

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Turns itself off and once it heated up a tank so much it almost blistered my finger...I will look for the link to send you...ahh here it is

Hmmm. Does it do this with multiple atomizers and multiple builds.

And thanks :)

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think flashing the firmware is going to help whatever this issue is, but re-flashing shouldn't hurt anything either.

Take the atomizer off and the batteries out. Hold the fire bar in and connect the mod to your computer with the nuvoton utility open and ready to connect. It should see the mod.

VU Sponsors