Become a Patron!

UWELL Caliburn G vs. UWELL Crown

Vape_Juice_Depot

Unlisted Vendor
The UWELL Caliburn G has been my recent ADV and has worked superbly since i've gotten it. I have been looking into the Crown because it seems very similar to the G. Wanted to hear from those who vape the Crown as their primary system. Better for different juices? Superior in battery life? Let me know.

Thank You

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Oh Come on. FFS!!!!Your screen name is the name of a vape store.
Why?
If the answer is anything but "I'm some kind of insane fanboy of a vape store for some reason" then you may want to rethink your approach.

Put it this way.
If you are a vendor or shill for this company and you come back and edit spam links in later then you or your company will no longer be welcome here.
Get it?

So, if you are a vendor please ASK for an unlisted vendor badge like all the other vendors that wish to stay here and flourish do.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Vape_Juice_Depot

Unlisted Vendor
Oh Come on. FFS!!!!Your screen name is the name of a vape store.
Why?
If the answer is anything but "I'm some kind of insane fanboy of a vape store for some reason" then you may want to rethink your approach.

Put it this way.
If you are a vendor or shill for this company and you come back and edit spam links in later then you or your company will no longer be welcome here.
Get it?

So, if you are a vendor please ASK for an unlisted vendor badge like all the other vendors that wish to stay here and flourish do.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
My apologies, I am new here on this forum and did not mean to present our posts as sales or anything other than that. I'm also new to VJD and I genuinely have certain questions that I'd like to ask.

Either way, I'll go through the proper channels for the forum! Sorry about that!

Last edited:

VU Sponsors