Become a Patron!

Uwell Crown opinions needed

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
i have to fill 3 times a day plus my magnus is in rotation all day
juice goes fast, unless you use teh ni200 then it is only as fast as most other ni coils ive used

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't really care about the juice just want the battery to last lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
No worries there Chev, the dual batts in your V4 will last...The batts in my mods
go for almost 2 days on a single charge vaping them at 65w all day long and then some..

sent from my XT1080 via Tapatalk

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very nice got 4 of them just in case lol

Be sure to marry them, That is mark two of them A and two of them B ( "marrying them") ...always install the married pair in the mod together and charge them together....dont use them in any other mod..
I also have four batts per mod, that way I have two fully charged batts ready at all times ..also makes batt swaps fast and easy..just sayin what works for me..

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
atcually if your filling 2 crowns twice a day thats 16mls a day using 2 batteries total which sounds pretty good actually especially at 65 watts

im only getting about 12mls on a set of batteries at 54 watts

chevyman1580

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Be sure to marry them, That is mark two of them A and two of them B ( "marrying them") ...always install the married pair in the mod together and charge them together....dont use them in any other mod..
I also have four batts per mod, that way I have two fully charged batts ready at all times ..also makes batt swaps fast and easy..just sayin what works for me..

What happens if they don't wanna git married just messing. Gotcha will do when I git them in thanks again.

underd0g

Member For 4 Years
What happens if they don't wanna git married just messing. Gotcha will do when I git them in thanks again.

Ha! Funny guy

Really though, if I put new wraps on does that constitute as a divorce? lol

Sent from my  ☏

underd0g

Member For 4 Years
I noticed someone had mentioned they were getting juice into the AFC, I just started having that problem this morning but it only happens when I fill the Crown tank all the way up. it doesn't happen if I only fill it halfway.

On a second note, can somebody please tell me why I'm going through a coil every other day? They are charred beyond belief at the 48 hr mark.

Sent from my  ☏

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I noticed someone had mentioned they were getting juice into the AFC, I just started having that problem this morning but it only happen when I filled the Crown tank all the way up. it doesn't happen if I only fill it halfway.

Sent from my  ☏
I had that happen once, when I overfilled it..now I close the air ring and only fill to the bottom of the brace..hasn't happened since...

chevyman1580

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Update!!!!!
fcce86e9bf0452f38f59be6bcc69178c.jpg

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I never have issues with leaks, and i never close my afc when filling. I also dont get these bubbles when vaping either. Which I fail to understand how that would be a good thing. If mine did that I would be worried. Air coming out of the coil?
means its not sealing with the the air chimney or the air is coming out the juice hole, which if air is coming out its stopping juice form going in

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So it looks like you could get it TODAY!! bet you can't wait, lol

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk
Just remember to start at a lower wattage & work your way up until you get a flavor/temperature you find enjoyable. Oh yeah, & don't crank the topfill down on the tank too damn hard lol

Adam Paseman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never have issues with leaks, and i never close my afc when filling. I also dont get these bubbles when vaping either. Which I fail to understand how that would be a good thing. If mine did that I would be worried. Air coming out of the coil?
means its not sealing with the the air chimney or the air is coming out the juice hole, which if air is coming out its stopping juice form going in

Air gets in via the airflow as juice gets vaped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

travanx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You say you really like the DNA 200..
Can the built-in batt be replaced when it will no longer take a charge? Thx

HCigar is supposed to come out with extra batteries. Not sure if the plug n play connector is a standard one. I have a feeling its not going to be hard to replace the battery either way,

Now the hard part. I can't get the RBA to work on the VT200. Kanthal worked fine on my sigelei 100, but the VT200 flashes check atomizer. Just ordered another RBA to see if that's the problem. It can't be the unit that screws into the mod as the stock Crown coils work fine. Doesn't make any sense.

No problems filling the stock coils from the bottom or top. No leaks, no dry hits, no nothing. Just don't overfill. I just don't want to spend $5/coil or whatever they cost right now. The trick to building a non leaking spitting RBA is to snap the top piece on, and leave extra cotton sticking out from the top and stick it back down to fill the channels.

Last edited:

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
What fun!

My Crown also arrived - and I'd ordered one tank band, but they sent me three :)
My crown also arrived along with a pk of .25 coils. Them my 15 flavors also got here from bcv. Gonna be spending some time in the devil's lair with those today

Spelling Errors compliments of my Samsung Galaxy S5 Dumbphone

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got the batterys charging now dunno how long it takes to charge. Gonna mess with Everthing after the party

What party and why wasn't I invited?? Lol
Well at least you could maybe put your Crown together and fill it up after you prime the coil...wouldn't hurt to let it sit like that for awhile anyway... Just a thought, lol

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Air gets in via the airflow as juice gets vaped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
air gets to the coil on all coils via the air flow.That air should go straight past the coil up the chimeny to the drip tip to your mouth not get forced out the juice ports, stopping juice from wicking. This is why I do not get how seeing air bubbles come bubbling out your coil is a good thing in any way shape or form. it sounds like a bad thing to me.

VU Sponsors