Become a Patron!

Uwell Crown RBA Guidence

Hello my name is Joseph and I am messaging in regards to my Uwell Crown RBA. A few months ago I had bought RBA equipment and organic e-liquids. At the store I had help with getting me set up with my mod. After a few weeks of the coil and cotton wearing out, I had attempted to make my own coils. I was able to make the coil and insert cotton successfully but I believe I am doing something wrong. I am getting great vapor production that is smooth, not dry and doesn't taste burnt. Unfortunately I am not getting any flavor. I am using 22ga Kanthal A1, and I was making between 4 and 6 wraps on a 25 coil master. Some times I would space out the wraps, others times I would not. As far as the cotton, I either trimmed it close and left it as is, or I would leave it a little longer and use the S method. If you could give any tips on what I should do as far as making coils or inserting cotton I would appreciate it. I am using a eVic VTwo Mini, that goes up to 75 W. I would like to stay on the lesser wattage if possible, around 25 Watts, for I do not like the warm vapor as much. Thank you and have a nice day! - Joseph

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would say that 22G is a bit big if you plan on putting around 25W through the tank, I do have the Uwell Crown RBA myself, and use 26G in it myself.

I find this works well at lower wattages, it sounds like you are wicking it correctly and making the coil correctly too as it is smooth, and not dry. Try upping the power a bit, the 22G is a fair bit of mass to heat and 25W may have a very slow ramp up, resulting in a cool vape with little flavour.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

VU Sponsors