Become a Patron!

Uwell evdilo review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received uwell evdilo from sourcemore for the purpose of this review.

Uwell evdilo colors:

- Silver
- Black
- Blue
- Purple
- Red

81Vd7Df.jpg

Specifications:

- Size: 47.4mm x 32.5mm x 83.7mm
- Material: Zinc Alloy, PC & Stainless Steel
- Battery type: Dual 18650/20700/21700
- Power range: 5-200W

In the box:

- EVDILO Mod
- Batteries Sleeves (included in the battery chamber)
- Micro USB Cable
- User's Manual

I8N6TZE.jpg

Uwell evdilo is mod that is powered by two batteries and this mod works from 5w - 200w. Build quality of the mod is good, everything looks pretty much okay. On the mod you can see from the back "Uwell" and on the front of the mod you can see "Evdilo". This mod is compatible with two 21700 batteries which is really good in my opinion. Considering that this mod is powered by two 21700 batteries dimensions of the device are really good, dimensions of this device are 47.4mm x 32.5mm x 83.7mm. I can say that this is the most comfortable mod from all dual 21700 mods that I tried so far, really comfortable mod for using.

1uu7xLf.jpg

From the top of the mod you can see the connection placed at the middle, threads here are good and I didn't have any problems here, we have here gold plated spring loaded 510 pin. Connection is slightly raised which is very good in my opinion because mod will not be scratched from the atomizers. On this mod you can use 30mm atomizers in diameter without overhang which is really good.
From the back side of the mod you can see the battery cover and on the bottom of the mod you can see one piece that locks the battery cover in the place. The battery cover has a bit play, you can move it with your finger up and down a bit, this can be a con for someone. I can say that you can replace the batteries here really easy, you can take off the battery cover easily, you can also put it back really easy. When you take off the battery cover you can see marked how to put batteries inside. As I said this mod is compatible with 21700 batteries which is really great in my opinion. In the package you will receive adapters for 18650 batteries so you can use 18650 batteries if you want, I personally use here 21700 batteries because I like 21700 batteries.

OT2RB1k.jpg

ZrOvfe4.jpg

On the front side of the mod you can see the fire button, screen, plus and minus buttons and usb port. The fire button is protruding and it is clicky, so far it works really good. Considering that fire button is on the front side of the mod it is comfortable for using. Plus and minus buttons are also good in my opinion. We don't have usb c port here which will be a con for someone. We don't have color screen here but screen is really good, brightness of the screen is good and you can see everything good on the screen.

You can turn on and turn off the device when you click 5 times on the fire button. When you turn on the device in power working mode on the screen you can see:

- Power
- W
- V
- Resistance
- Time
- Battery indicator

To change the working mode you need to click 3 times on the fire button and you can choose between power mode and tcr. You can lock the device when you click the fire button and minus buttons and you can lock only plus and minus buttons when you click plus button and fire button.

TmyA1ZK.jpg

lF9r6Pa.jpg

My thoughts:

So uwell evdilo is really nice mod in my opinion, design is really nice. Considering that this mod is compatible with 21700 batteries I can say that this mod is really comfortable for using, most comfortable mod with 21700 batteries in my opinion. On this mod you can use atomizers up to 30mm in diameter which is really good. I like that connection is slightly raised and because of that mod will not be scratched from the top.The fire button and plus and minus buttons are good, so far no problems. We don't have usb type c here which can be a con for someone. The screen is really good and you can see everything good on the screen. The battery cover is good but there is a bit play which can be a con to someone. This mod is compatible with 21700, 20700 and 18650 batteries which is really good in my opinion. I like to use 21700 batteries here. Mod performs really well, so far I didn't have any problems. If you like dual 21700 mods I would definitely suggest you this one because this mod is really one of the best 21700 mods in my opinion, it works really good and it is really comfortable for using.

Cons:

- Battery cover has a bit play
- No usb c

Pros:

- Good build quality
- I like the design and dimensions of the mod
- Really comfortable for using
- Compatible with 21700, 20700 and 18650 batteries
- Fire button and plus and minus buttons are good
- Good brightness of the screen
- Easy to replace the batteries
- Atomizers up to 30mm in diameter
- Easy to use
- Connection is slightly raised so you won't scratch the mod from the top

Thanks sourcemore
You can buy it here: Uwell evdilo
Discount code: EVDM8

imWIvfB.jpg

Absolutely LOVED my Evdilo's! Then I tried to order another one, as I misplaced one somewhere "in this house" ugh! Anyway, 10 dif websites either didn't have anymore in stock or said "discontinued"!
Why????

VU Sponsors