Become a Patron!

Uwell Valyrian II O-rings Placement Help

sbankme

Member For 3 Years
Hi, I am having trouble understanding the correct O-ring configuration for my Valyrian II tank. Please advise. When placed correctly, should it be easy to re-screw the top and bottom together or is it normal to have to apply much pressure to get the threaded halves to reach each other for tightening?

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi, I am having trouble understanding the correct O-ring configuration for my Valyrian II tank. Please advise. When placed correctly, should it be easy to re-screw the top and bottom together or is it normal to have to apply much pressure to get the threaded halves to reach each other for tightening?
Have you lubed the o-rings, they should compress after a while.

sbankme

Member For 3 Years
Thanks, I'll try that.
But where do they go. Is it two at the top? Is there a regular o-ring on the bottom? What is the ring with the flat ledge for?

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks, I'll try that.
But where do they go. Is it two at the top? Is there a regular o-ring on the bottom? What is the ring with the flat ledge for?
Don't have the valarian but looking at the review it looks like two at the top , the big one with the ledge on the bottom like this
1619969921222.png

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Don't have the valarian but looking at the review it looks like two at the top , the big one with the ledge on the bottom like this
This is correct. The original Valyrian tank was the same way. Two thin ones on top, one thicker, L shaped seal on the bottom. Now that I think about it, Uwell has done a few tanks in this fashion..

The new Crown 5 is (or might be?) the only one where they reversed the o rings. They're upsidedown basically with two thin rings on the bottom instead of the top.

VU Sponsors