1x User manual
1x Drip tip cover

Specifications:
Size: diameter 25mm x height 62.3mm
Tank capacity: 5ml optional 8ml glass
Net weight: 62.6 g
Material: stainless steel/copper and pyrex glass

Pros:
  • There is nice 5ml tank capacity with an optional 8m capacity with a separately sold glass.
  • Coil life on this tank is outstanding! I'm currently at 1000 puffs and I keep waiting for the coil to taste bad! I'm very picky when it comes to flavor, and I usually change coils at around 600-700 puffs but this coil has really surprised me.
  • Color choices! There are so many colors to choose from! A tank to match any mod you want to pair it with
  • I have noticed no spit back or dry hits, even at 1000 puffs
  • The tank comes with three changeable pins. Unrestrictled flat pin, spiral type pin, and wave type pin.
  • There is only one type of coil for this tank, running at 0.15 ohms. To me, this is extremely convenient. No more trying to remember which type of coil to get at your local vape shop. Just the uwell valyrian coil. With three different pins to choose from, you can change the way it vapes.
  • Very convenient fill. Under the drip tip is a spring loaded button. Once pressed, it lifts open with two easy holes for filling juice.
The 0.15 ohm coil is rated for 95w-120w and the pins change the watt range and the flavor/feel of the juice and the airflow at different watt range.
The unrestricted pin is for 100w-120w
The spiral pin is for 95w-105w
The wave pin is for 100w-120w
To change the pin, simply unscrew the bottom of the tank, unscrew the coil, and replace the pin.

Cons:
It was hard for me to find any cons. But here is a small list.
  • To some people, only one type of coil may be a downfall.
  • It is a bit of a larger tank at 62.3mm
  • A bit pricey, but worth it! Around $50 at my local shop.

All in all this is a fantastic tank. I got it to do a review, but now it is definitely my daily tank!! Let me know if you have any questions, and I will answer them to the best of my knowledge. Happy vaping!
:bliss:

valyrian.jpg

walshfx

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tank Includes:
1x Valyrian atomizer
1x Extra Pyrex glass
1x 0.15 ohm coil installed
1x 0.15 ohm coil
1x Extra rubber O-rings
1x Extra drip tip
2x Extra pins
1x User manual
1x Drip tip cover

Specifications:
Size: diameter 25mm x height 62.3mm
Tank capacity: 5ml optional 8ml glass
Net weight: 62.6 g
Material: stainless steel/copper and pyrex glass

Pros:
  • There is nice 5ml tank capacity with an optional 8m capacity with a separately sold glass.
  • Coil life on this tank is outstanding! I'm currently at 1000 puffs and I keep waiting for the coil to taste bad! I'm very picky when it comes to flavor, and I usually change coils at around 600-700 puffs but this coil has really surprised me.
  • Color choices! There are so many colors to choose from! A tank to match any mod you want to pair it with
  • I have noticed no spit back or dry hits, even at 1000 puffs
  • The tank comes with three changeable pins. Unrestrictled flat pin, spiral type pin, and wave type pin.
  • There is only one type of coil for this tank, running at 0.15 ohms. To me, this is extremely convenient. No more trying to remember which type of coil to get at your local vape shop. Just the uwell valyrian coil. With three different pins to choose from, you can change the way it vapes.
  • Very convenient fill. Under the drip tip is a spring loaded button. Once pressed, it lifts open with two easy holes for filling juice.
The 0.15 ohm coil is rated for 95w-120w and the pins change the watt range and the flavor/feel of the juice and the airflow at different watt range.
The unrestricted pin is for 100w-120w
The spiral pin is for 95w-105w
The wave pin is for 100w-120w
To change the pin, simply unscrew the bottom of the tank, unscrew the coil, and replace the pin.

Cons:
It was hard for me to find any cons. But here is a small list.
  • To some people, only one type of coil may be a downfall.
  • It is a bit of a larger tank at 62.3mm
  • A bit pricey, but worth it! Around $50 at my local shop.

All in all this is a fantastic tank. I got it to do a review, but now it is definitely my daily tank!! Let me know if you have any questions, and I will answer them to the best of my knowledge. Happy vaping!
:bliss:

View attachment 97755
This makes me happy because i just bought one

allidoisvapevapevape

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That’s the same pin I’m using now! I definitely feel a difference between the three.
These coils are absolutely phenomenal. This really is an all around amazing tank.

I was having problems burning my coils on my baby beast. I picked up a kangertech iken mod and a uwell valyrian tank.I've had it right at two weeks and have already had to replace my coil, I'm at around 1200 puffs. I'm only running at 65 watts with the breather wide open. Am I doing something wrong?

allidoisvapevapevape

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was having problems burning my coils on my baby beast. I picked up a kangertech iken mod and a uwell valyrian tank.I've had it right at two weeks and have already had to replace my coil, I'm at around 1200 puffs. I'm only running at 65 watts with the breather wide open. Am I doing something wrong?

1200 puffs is still pretty good. But I’d recommend vaping it in the range suggested, 95-120w is what is ideal for the coil. 65w should be fine, but maybe experiment with the next coil. Sometimes I lower my amps, or “power” to soft, and keep my watts around 100 so I still get a softer hit but I’m also in the range.

There are so many factors to what can cause a coil to burn. What kind of juice are you using? Super sugary ones will blow through coils. Are you chain vaping? Not giving the coil enough time to cool down isn’t good. Are you properly priming your coil?

muzz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got a Valyrian last week, it spanks my Baby Beast badly.
Smooth Operator.

I got the valyrian to upgrade my set up from a baby beast. Box is vgod pro 150. Got it less than a week ago and the second coil is shot. Seems it's not wicking. I read on Reddit that if you un twist the glass or will break the vacuum and help. Um, ok... Seems a bit much for a 55$ tank. Earlier today I twisted the glass too far and a bunch of cruddy brown sauce came out of the bottom. The guy at the shop primed the first coil and i was very careful about breaking it in. Same with the second. But I primed it. Any help please

VU Sponsors