Become a Patron!

Van Dyke Vapes eLiquid

I already do bit wholesale but want expand my juices further out in the market, i don't offer anything but the finest we have 6 flavours that are completely different then any others out there, we offer them in 10ml and 50ml in strengths 3mg to 18mg they will be more released in the future, But for now this is our range if you have any questions please message me or reply to this thread thanks guys, look below to find link to are review and website.

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/e-liquids/dw1986_van-dyke-vapes.html

www.vandykevapes.co.uk

also the review is below here.

van-dyke-vapes-top-image.jpg

Van Dyke Vapes are a family run business, offering a range of totally different juice flavours online as well as owning and operating a busy Bricks ‘n’ Mortar store in Skipton, Yorkshire. Van Dyke Vapes pride themselves on creating the finest juices, using only the finest ingredients, produced within the confines of a clean room environment and only released when they feel the juice is ready to go, sometimes the process taking many different mixes to achieve the desired result. All flavourings and ingredients are sourced from well known and reputable companies in order to provide a clean and nasty free vaping experience!

Van Dykes Vapes juices are available from vandykevapes.com in a mix ratio of 50/50 PG/VG, in either 10ml or 50ml bottle sizes, with nicotine strengths of 3mg, 6mg, 12mg and 18mg.

Black Ninja
black_ninja_0_0.jpg
An aromatic anise based flavour, sweet and smooth. Rich with black cherry that adds a darkness to the aftertaste.

Well this is a real strong anise for sure! It’s not overwhelmingly strong however, but it’s a pretty intense blast of anise upon the inhale with a lovely, authentic black cherry taste that leaves your tastebuds happy upon the exhale. It’s actually a really nice, moreish vape- there’s no artificial chemical aftertaste that I normally find with vapes containing cherry flavouring, it’s a really pleasant authentic cherry you will find on the exhale.

As an anise fan, this is definitely up there with the best anise vapes I’ve had, much like the cherry found in Black Ninja, the anise is an authentic anise flavouring rather than a harsh anise, the two combine to provide a delightfully rounded vape.

Buttered Nips
buttered_nips_van_dyke_vapes.png
A vibrant, sweet butterscotch with a cooling after effect that nips at your tongue, with a hint of grape for the twist. Scrumptious!

On paper, you look at the flavour combinations and think ‘that’s never going to work’. Butterscotch, Menthol and Grape, what is this madness?! I’ve got to admit at first, I wasn’t getting much out of Buttered Nips, I was getting the merest hint of butterscotch and no grape that I could identify. Just an icy blast of menthol primarily. Turns out, you probably don’t want to vape this juice at over 50 watts if you want to actually experience these flavours combine together and the complexities of this juice!

Switching from the Goblin Mini over to the Snapdragon RDA and dialling the wattage down to a more ‘pedestrian’ 30 watts brought Buttered Nips to life. Buttery butterscotch goodness carried along by menthol that ‘nips’ at your tongue (and gives the juice it’s name) and the merest hint of grape creeps in at the exhale to tantalize your tongue. Very, very strange, yet very, very moreish!

DRAGON PUNCH
van_dyke_vapes_dragon_punch_1.png
It's smooth, and fruity. A luscious peach for the main flavour, complimented by a sprinkling of pomegranate and the signature dragon fruit.

Upon cracking open the bottle and having a sniff the most predominant flavour I get is the peach- and that is what I also first experience on inhale, a lovely authentic peach flavour with the dragonfruit and pomegranate on the exhale. However, vaping Dragon Punch across different atomisers with different ranges of power seems to shake the combinations up, allowing the different flavours to each take centre stage.

In general, the dragonfruit adds the Dragon Punch, combining with the passionfruit to provide a sweet and sour one two punch to your tastebuds. It’s the fruit salad of the Van Dyke Vapes range, but with an Asian exotic vibe!

IVORY LIMON
ivory-limon.jpg
A delicious lemon meringue, with a smooth creamy undertone and subtle lemon crispy bite.

I was one of the lucky ones that got to try Ivory Limon at Vapefest- I was in love with it however the only thing that prevented me from buying more than a fair few bottles of it was that there was no 3mg option at the time. Thankfully, Jamie from Van Dyke Vapes has now introduced 3mg, not just with Ivory Limon but right across the range now!

Back onto the juice itself, and this juice is just so smooth it's incredible. The meringue adds a fluffiness to the juice, the lemon nips at the tongue and this is all carried around your tastebuds with a smooth cream, the Ivory base adding in the biscuit/pie crust in the background. A top notch take on a lemon meringue.

IVORY PIPPIN
ivory-pippin.jpg
A creamy custard base, with bramley apple, sweet pie crust and a touch of almond liquor.

Ivory Pippin stands out for me as the most complex out of a very complex line of juices, so that is saying something! As a custard and dessert lover, Ivory Pippin appeals to me greatly, the flavour profile is outstanding- waves of creamy custard with bramley apple and pie crust providing an apple pie style vibe to the juice, the almond liquor could be drizzled on top as it intensifies the richness of the apple and pie crust, with the creamy custard providing a smooth balance to the vape. Truly magnificent and it absolutely sings in a flavour-centric RDA such as the Freakshow Mini, Derringer or Snapdragon for example.

It’s bloody unusual, much like the rest of the range, but it works bloody well. It’s a brilliant juice, one of my favourites, and one I had already purchased on far more than one occasion before I sat down with the full range to review. It’s a real stunner of a custard, and one I would happily recommend to the hardened custard junkie, especially those tired of the same old vanilla custard clones being churned out on a regular basis.

IVORY ROUGE
ivory-rouge.jpg
A creamy strawberry custard, with subtle fruitiness and the signature Ivory base.

Again, as per Ivory Limon, another juice I adored at Vapefest, and I was eagerly awaiting the availability of this in 3mg! The creamy custard from Ivory Pippin is found here, but the apple, almond liquor and pie crust are switched out for strawberry and a really slight hint of mixed fruit in the background. Again it’s so smooth, and the strawberry very authentic, any strawberry custard lover would do very well to take a look at Ivory Rouge!

Adding the Ivory base and the strawberry custard together gives Ivory Rouge a biscuit background in my opinion- it’s like eating a gooey mess of creamy strawberries sandwiched in between two layers of biscuit. Sumptuous!

Conclusion
I love juices that aren’t afraid to stray from the ‘norm’, and Van Dyke Vapes doesn’t fail to disappoint. The flavour combinations are quite unlike anything you are likely to have experienced before, there’s some extremely skilful mixology at work, and the flavour combinations although strange at first glance, come together to provide you with a different yet otherworldly vaping experience. There isn’t really another range quite like it, it’s very hard for a line of juices to leave my tastebuds dumbfounded yet delighted all at the same time! The range is constantly expanding too, with Jamie always striving to provide different and delicious juices to give your tastebuds a shake up.

There’s a whole range of weird yet wonderful and interesting juices on offer here, so you are bound to find something from the Van Dyke Vapes range that will delight your taste buds- I know I did! If you are unsure on what to try first I would highly recommend getting the sampler pack on offer on their site- that way you can get a taste of each of these juices at a low price to decide which one (or six) is best for you!

Van Dykes Vapes juices are available from vandykevapes.com.

VU Sponsors