Become a Patron!

@Vandurith40 Dont't Trade/Buy/Sell

sprad05

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We were going to trade juice. Sent my stuff, was told mine was sent and then some bs about he was out in the field and would get me tracking info and then quit responding. But then posted pics of other stuff he wanted to get rid of but the bottle he was going to send me is in the background. So I will say that I won't do anything else with this guy and would advise that everyone else do the same.

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I hope others check this part of the website so they can see that we do have shitty ppl on here.
sorry you got taken

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I know we're not ECF and don't lay the ban hammer down, but is there something that can be done when someone is caught scamming someone? Obviously there are always folks who jump the gun and get pissy sometimes when it takes a little longer than it should or something. But if someone is caught in a downright scam isn't there anything that can be done besides just calling them out?

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

sprad05

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, I know crap happens sometimes but when you've waited months and saw the person was online and posting in other places and doesn't respond it sux. But then they just make a new account and do the same.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know we're not ECF and don't lay the ban hammer down, but is there something that can be done when someone is caught scamming someone? Obviously there are always folks who jump the gun and get pissy sometimes when it takes a little longer than it should or something. But if someone is caught in a downright scam isn't there anything that can be done besides just calling them out?

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk
For trades and sales in the hardware area, its at your own risk here, we don't step in, however we provide this area/platform for alerting our members of this kind of thing, Like a form of blacklisting the scammers. Good tool in itself no? :)

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I agree and I understand why things are done the way they are, but unfortunately not everyone researches before they jump in to a deal.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
As a simple rule for myself, I never trade juice, probably because I DIY, but the other factors such as cutting with tap water, bad juice, et cetera have come up many times. If it's a consumable like juice, my view is not to trade, but that's just me. If I know a member, I'll send unopened bottles their way, but not in trade.

sprad05

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'll try some day juice lol. I've been hesitant to jump into DIY. But just concerned with how great it could actually taste.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Visit the DIY section here, HIC's recipies are quite good along with many others that blow store bought juice out of the water. Imagination and the will to DIY allows lots of variety.

sprad05

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I know this is prolly a dumb question but what's my best bet on starting out. And there's prolly threads, but you guys have advice for starting out as far as starter pack or just buying. Also, starting out what kind of steep times do you guys normally do?

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Materials to get started are pretty cheap...a few bottles and some VG/PG and nic , A few syringes and some flavors.

You can buy VG/PG and nic in small quantities to get your feet wet and then decide if its something you want to do.

You can find a bunch of mixing calculators online that are easy to understand.

Even something as simple as a single flavor can be a great start..My first single flavor mix was TFA strawberries and cream...Havent purchased juice since.

sprad05

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I normally really like the strawberry & cream/milk favors. How do you normally go about steeping few days or a week?

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hard to say..not every mix needs time to steep..some are good right off the bat...I like the strawberries and cream the minute i finished mixing it.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Flavor either fades in time or improves..depends on what you mix....I will say ive found more flavor after a few days with most everything ive made but i mix what im going to vape for the moment..not something for next week..lol

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
VU has an EXCELLENT DIY area. MANY juices are quite good after mixing with a really good shake up. Most, will naturally taste better a few days later. Creamy ones, good with a little heat up in a cup of hot water. Tobaccos and custards might take longer.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Sadly trades and sales are at your own risk.

You just need to use your best judgment.

And you can always look at a members ratings or take some time to go over their past post.

sprad05

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yup that's just how nice and trusting of a guy I am. Lol ignorance is bliss lol

Merrick92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know this is prolly a dumb question but what's my best bet on starting out. And there's prolly threads, but you guys have advice for starting out as far as starter pack or just buying. Also, starting out what kind of steep times do you guys normally do?
Heartland vapes has a nice starter kit if your interested in diying. btw, love the last starfighter avatar. :D
http://wholesale.heartlandvapes.com/diy-kit.html

sprad05

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congrats, first person to mention it lol. I've had it on a couple other accounts on ebaaums n stuff and no one ever gets it. One of my favorite movies from childhood. It was either Alex or Grig

Merrick92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not a well known movie from the 80's but I dug it as a kid. Another one you might like is 'enemy mine'

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Love that movie, used to scare the shit out of me when those things would come out from under the sand when they were sleeping and grabbed Jerry or whatever!

VU Sponsors