Become a Patron!

Vandy vape berserker v2 mini review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received berserker v2 mini from vandy vape for the purpose of this reveiew.

Berserker v2 mini colors:

- Gun metal
- Ss
- Matte black
- Gold

HQfEat9.jpg

Specifications:

- Height: 34.8mm
- Diameter: 22mm
- PEI Capacity: 2ml
- Metal Capacity: 2.5ml

In the box:

- Berserker Mini V2 MTL RTA
- 3 x Drip Tip
- PEI Tube
- Metal Cap
- 8 x Airflow Tube
- Spare Parts Bag
- Instruction Manual
- 2 x Superfine MTL Fused Clapton Coil 0.74ohm

eAeFlDF.jpg

Berserker v2 mini comes in really nice package, in the package you will receive 3 drip tips, two coils, airflow adapters and 3 tanks, really nice package. Build quality of the atomizer is really good and there is nothing to complain about. This atomizer is 22mm in diameter and height of the atomizer is 35mm. I can say that this version is improved and better than previous version of atomizer.

1rNLMMn.jpg

This atomizer comes with 510 drip tip preinstalled and drip tip is okay for using, in the package you will receive two more drip tips which is really nice. If you don't like drip tips in the package you can use here any other 510 drip tip without problems. This atomizer has top fill system and on the top cap you can see details so you can easily take off the top cap from the atomizer. Top cap on this version is better than on previous version which is really nice. With this atomizer you will receive two different pieces with fill holes and you can use any, you will easily fill the tank using any of top fill pieces.

ST31f37.jpg

ypUKsiu.jpg

Atomizer comes with glass tank pre installed and capacity is 2ml. Also in the package you will receive one more tank and one metal tank, capacity with metal tank is 2.5ml. Tank stays really well so you can take off only the base and replace coil or cotton while you have liquid in the tank.

HaHQJiu.jpg

xlp3nRS.jpg

On the base you can see two posts for coils leads, two wicking slots and aifrflow hole under the coil. You can really easy place the coils here and you can really easy wick the atomizer, in my opinion this atomizer is really simple for building and wicking. Under the coil you can see the airflow slot. You can here place the airflow adapter from the package, in the package you will receive 8 different airflow adapters. You will receive: 0.8mm, 1mm, 1.2mm, 1.4mm, 1.5mm x 1.6mm and 2 x 1mm. You can really easy replace the airflow adapter and you don't have to take off your coil to do that here.
On the base you can see the airflow control ring and you can adjust the airflow without any problems here on this atomizer. On the base you can see 7 airflow holes.

uCvTU9q.jpg

3pSRL7B.jpg

wHbBoad.jpg

b7cH95u.jpg

My thoughts:

So build quality of this atomizer is very good, package is also good, in the package you will receive 3 drip tips, airflow adapters, 3 tanks and two coils which is really good. Top fill system is good here and you can really easy take off the top cap in order to fill the tank. Capacity of the atomizer is 2ml and 2.5ml if you use metal tank. Building and wicking here is really simple and I belive that you will have no any problems here. On this atomizer you can change the airflow under the coil which is really good and you have a lot of options. You can really easy replace the adapter and you don't have to take off the coil when you want to do that. This atomizer performs really good, I tried few different coils here and I really like to use regular coil on this atomizer. I like to use 1.2mm adapter and because of that it works better with small coil. Flavor is really good in my opinion, really great flavor. So, in my opinion this is one really good atomizer, very simple for using, works very good and flavor is really nice.

Cons:

- Nothing to complain about

Pros:

- Good build quality
- 3 drip tips
- Two coils
- Very good flavor
- 3 tanks
- Easy to fill
- Good airflow
- 8 airflow adapter
- Easy to replace the airflow adapter