Become a Patron!

Vandy vape berserker v2 rta review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received berserker v2 rta from vandy vape for the purpose of this review.

Berserker v2 rta colors:

- Matte black
- SS
- Gun metal
- Gold

dDI8jxN.jpg

Specifications and features:

- Height: 35mm
- Diameter: 24mm
- Capacity 3ml

In the box:

- Berserker v2 mtl rta
- Accessory bag
- User manual
- Pei tank
- 2 x drip tip
- 5 airflow adapters
- 2 x coil

4PKk9M5.jpg

Berserker v2 mtl rta is atomizer designed by Alex and manufactured by Vandy vape. This device is 35mm in height and 24mm in diameter. Design of this atomizer is pretty much different than previous berserkers. Atomizer comes in a really nice package, in the package you will receive 6 airflow adapters, 3 drip tips, spare glass tank and two coils. Build quality of the atomizer is really good, nothing to complain about here. On the top cap you can see details that helps you when you want to take off the top cap, also on the top cap you can see the logo, on the airflow control ring you can see some details and from the bottom of the atomizer you can see standard informations.

VkFF2IF.jpg

IykvQUI.jpg

So, this atomizer comes with 510 drip tip preinstalled and this drip tip is comfortable for using, but right now I am using drip tip from the first berserker because it looks amazing here and it is very comfortable, my favorite drip tip. In the package you will receive two more 510 drip tips that you can use here and that is really nice. Any drip tip here stays really nice in place and you can use your own 510 drip tip here if you want.

bS2GYh0.jpg

Under drip tip you can see really big top cap and this is a top fill atomizer. On the top cap you can see some details that will help you when you want to take off the top cap. Top cap here is pretty big, top cap is about half of the atomizer and personally I would like that top cap is smaller. We have the locking system here and to take off the top cap you need to turn the top cap in opposite side than usual. When you take off the top cap you can see two fill holes. You will receive atomizer with preinstalled piece with fill holes that has protection, so basically in case that you turn your atomizer upside down it will not leak. In the package you will receive one more piece with fill holes but without protection and you can use any piece, you can replace the piece pretty much easy.
You can fill the tank without any problems with gorilla bottles. This top cap has pros and cons and one pro here is that you can really fast fill the tank because of this design.

zCjFbtj.jpg

64xsXcR.jpg

K9Gn2SC.jpg

UEhKZt6.jpg

Atomizer comes with preinstalled glass tank, capacity of the tank is 3ml which is good capacity for most people. In the package you will receive one more PEI tank as spare. Tank stays really nice on the top o ring so you can change your cotton or coil while you have liquid in the tank which is really good.

V4JuSFx.jpg

Build deck is different, it is not the same as on the previous berserkers, here we have two posts on the same side. Building on this rta is really easy, in my opinion this build deck is the most simple deck to build on. Screws are good and so far no any problems with screws here. On the deck you can see two wicking holes and you can see the slot for airflow adapter. In the package you will receive 6 different airflow adapters: 2 x 1mm, 0.8mm, 1mm, 1.4mm, 1.6mm i 2mm. In my opinion it is really nice that we can change the airflow under the coil because that way anyone can find best airflow. You can replace the airflow adapter without taking off the coil or cotton which is really nice.
You can take off the airflow control ring which is good because that way you clean better your atomizer. On the airflow control ring you can see details that helps when you want to adjust the airflow. On the airflow control ring you can see seven airflow holes and under the airflow control ring you can see slot so you can choose how many holes you want to use here.

DsaEbHX.jpg

c7K83ZB.jpg

XjbqhRN.jpg

kqMaFot.jpg

5tIg1HW.jpg

My thoughts:

You can buy berserker v2 rta in 4 different colors, I received ss. Build quality of the atomizer is really good and I really have no complains here. The package is really good, you will receive spare tank, 3 drip tips, 6 airflow adapters, two pieces with fill holes and two coils, really nice package as always from Vandy vape. I like the preinstalled drip tip, but I prefer to use here the drip tip from the first berserker because it looks amazing and it is really comfortable, you can choose between 3 drips from the package and you can use any of your own 510 drip tips. About top cap, it has pros and cons, I really like how fast you can fill the tank, but I would prefer smaller top cap and top cap is basically only con on this atomizer. I would like smaller top cap because somehow I take it off when I don't want to, for example when I am screwing the atomizer on the mod. Also because of this design it can get messy inside the top cap. Other than that there is no a single complain about this atomizer, really. There is no any leaking when you fill the tank which is really nice. This atomizer has 3ml capacity which is good in my opinion. Build deck is super easy to build on, I belive that you will have no problems here, also you will get many screws in the package that you can use. In the package you will also receive two fused clapton coils which is really good. Wicking here is also really simple, you can see on the picture how I wicked my rta. On this atomizer you can change the airflow under the coil which is a big pro in my opinion because anyone can find best airflow and you can use this atomizer with airflow fully opened with 2mm hole under the coil or as very restrictive mtl atomizer with 0.8mm hole under the coil, really nice in my opinion. Also it's really good that you can replace the airflow adapter without taking off the coil or cotton. You can really easy adjust the airflow using the airflow control ring and you can take off the ring which I like. I tried here many different coils and airflow adapters and in my opinion it works best with 1.4mm hole under the coil and 0.32mm kanthal 2.5mm coil. Flavor on this atomizer is really good, I like to use tobacco liquid here and it works really amazing. So, berserker v2 rta is one really good atomizer with only one con, I like to use it every day and other than top cap this is the perfect atomizer for me.

Cons:

- I would really like smaller top cap

Pros:

- Good build quality
- 3 drip tips
- Two coils in the package
- 6 airflow adapters
- Two pieces with fill holes
- No leaking when you fill it
- Easy to fill
- 3ml capacity
- Really good airflow