Become a Patron!

Vandy vape BSKR S review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received Bskr s kit from Vandy vape for the purpose of this review.

Vandy vape bskr s kit colors:

- Pearl black
- Pearl white
- Coke red
- Sapphire blue

p05jDZ2.jpg

Specifications:

- Size: 96mm x 22mm
- Working voltage: 3.2 - 4.2V
- Working current: <8A
- Output voltage: 2.8 - 4V
- Coil resistance range: 0.6 - 3ohm
- Output modes: Bypass mode / constant voltage mode
- Battery capacity: 1100 mah
- Capacity: 2ml

In the box:

- Bskrs kit
- Spare parts bag
- Instruction manual
- 2 coils
- Warranty card
- Usb cable

Q1ZmYSg.jpg

Bskr s kit is a starter kit designed by Alex and manufactured by Vandy vape. This starter kit is good for beginners and for advanced users. Dimensions of the kit are very good, 96mm x 22mm, so this device is a very small device, I really like the design and I belive many will like this device because of the design and size. This device has two working modes, it can work in direct output mode and in constant voltage mode which is really nice. This device comes in 4 different colors which is really nice, I received the device in blue color and it looks amazing.

ue7axuz.jpg

Atomizer:

This atomizer is 22mm in diameter, on this atomizer you can see some details, on the top cap you can see very nice engravings to help with unscrewing the top cap, also on the tank we have two engravings "BSKRS", on the airflow control ring we also have details engraved to help with airflow adjustment. From the bottom of the atomizer you can see some informations and serial number.

gQ6E9Kj.jpg

From the top of the atomizer you can see the drip tip, this drip tip is shaped very nice and this drip tip is very comfortable for using. You can't use here other drip tips but as I said I belive many will like this drip tip because it is very comfortable for using.
So the top cap and the drip tip are one piece, on the top cap engravings helps when you want to unscrew the top cap. I can say that threads here are pretty much good and you can easily unscrew and screw the top cap. When you take off the top cap you can see the fill hole, on the hole you can see the membrane and when you press it with your bottle you can fill the atomizer. Fill hole is good, I didn't have any problems with filling the tank, so basically it is pretty much easy to fill this tank.

tTAuMcT.jpg

The tank is made out of plastic and it looks like it is built from good quality plastic which is very good. Capacity of the tank is 2ml which is good capacity considering the size of the kit. In the package you will not recevie spare tank which will be a con. I would like to say that when you fill the atomizer there is no any leaking which is very good.

Threads on the base are good and there is no problems when you want to change the coil. In the package you will receive two coils, very good in my opinion. Both coils from the package are for mtl vaping. One of the coils that you will receive in the package is kanthal coil and this coil has 1.5ohm resistance, recommended power for this coil is 7-15w. The other coil in the package is mesh coil and resistance of this coil is 0.7ohm and recommended power for this coil is 5-25w. Because of beginners I would like to say this, before you use the atomizer you need to prime your new coil with few drops of e liquid, that way you will prevent dry hits, once when you prime the coil you can fill the tank and vape.
On the base you can see the airflow control ring and on the airflow ring you can see the details that helps when you want to adjust the airflow. On the airflow control ring we have 6 airflow holes:

- 1.8mm
- 1.8mm
- 1.4mm
- 1.1mm
- 0.8mm
- 0.8mm

On this atomizer you can use more holes in the same time or you can use only one airflow hole, but if you want to use only one airflow hole you can use 1.8mm hole or 0.8mm hole. On the airflow control ring we have a stopper which is very good.

0F3ESwn.jpg

WDHmAH0.jpg

Yg1nS64.jpg

How this atomizer works and my thoughts:

So this is a mtl atomizer, the drip tip on this atomizer is amazing and it is very comfortable for using, I think many will like this drip tip. You can't use here other drip tips and for someone this will be a con but once again this is one of the most comfortable drip tips. This atomizer is made out of plastic which makes it very lightweight, this will be a con to someone but pro to others. You can fill the tank very easy and simple, with gorilla bottles there is no any problems, also it is very important that there is no leaking when you fill the tank.
With this atomizer you will receive two coils which is really nice, perosnally I really like how 1.5ohm coil, I tried nic salt liquid here and I also tried free base e liquid and I really like how it works, flavor is good and throat hit is also good. Airflow on this atomizer is good, perfect for people that wants real mtl airflow, also if you like very tight mtl draw you can have it here.

Mod:

This is a very small device and many will like this device because of that, also this device is 22mm in diameter. You can see details from the bottom of the device about designer and manufacturer.
From the top of the device you can see some details and connection. Threads here are good and I didn't have any problems, I tryed few atomizers on this device. We have gold plated spring loaded 510 pin here. As I said this device is 22mm in diameter and you can use atomizers up to 22mm in diameter without overhang.

On the device you can see the usb port that you will use to charge the battery. This device has built in batttery, battery has 1100mah capacity and in my opinion battery capacity is very good considering how small this device is, I belive many will like the battery capacity.
Also on the device you can see the fire button, the fire button is protruding and it is clicky, also you can see the led light around the fire button. The fire button works really good and I didn't have any problems.
Led light is a battery indicator and also because of this led light you can see which working mode you are using. I really like the battery indicator on this device and battery indicator is important to me.

Battery indicator:

- Purple light: More than 70%
- Blue light: 30% - 70%
- Red light: Less than 30%

So on this atomizer we have two working modes, direct output mode and constant working mode. I really like that and I belive many will like that because there is option and everyone will use this device in working mode that is good for them, personally I really like to use this device in constant working mode, in constant working mode this device works at 3.7V.
To change the working mode you need to turn off the device and when you turn off the deivice you need to hold the fire button 3 seconds, after that led light around the fire button will glow in red or blue color. When the light is red you are in direct output mode and when the light is blue you are in the constant working mode.

XYg7W7n.jpg

vEA3pJj.jpg

Device protections:

- Vaping timeout
- No-load prompt
- Short circuit protection
- Low power protection

How this device works and my thoughts:

So this mod is a very small device which is very nice in my opinion, in combination with the atomizer from the package this is a very compact kit. I also really like that this mod is 22mm in diameter because you can use it with your 22mm atomizers and it will look nice.
The battery in this device has 1100mah capacity which is more than good capacity, also if you use nic salt liquids with this device battery will last you very long time.
I really like that you can use this device in direct output mode or in constant working mode. I like to use this device in constant working mode and this device works pretty much good and as I said in constant working mode this device works at 3.7V.
The fire button works good, I did not have any problems with the fire button. I also really like the battery indicator and I belive many will like the battery indicator.
If you are a beginner I can suggest you this device because this device is a very compact device that works very good and it has nice battery capacity, also with this atomizer you can have really good mtl draw which is really important to beginners and this device is very simple for using.
If you are advanced user and you are searching for a nice small device that performs well you can consider this one for sure.

Cons:

- You can't change the drip tip, but trust me this one is very comfortable for using
- There is no spare tank in the package

Pros:

- Comfortable drip tip
- Easy to fill
- Two coils in the package
- Easy to adjust the airflow
- Good mtl airflow
- There is no leaking
- Easy to change the coil
- 2ml capcaty
- Good flavor and throat hit
- Very compact device