In the box:

- Gaur-21 Mod
- Instruction Manual
- Warranty Card
- QC Type-C USB Cable
- Proper User Guidance
- 18650 Battery Adapter

1va3Nn7.jpg

Vandy vape gaur 21 mod is designed by Matt from SMM and manufactured by Vandy vape. This device is powered by two 21700 batteries and this is really lightweight mod. Mod is a bit bigger because it is powered with big batteries but it is comfortable for using. Build quality of this mod is really good, it is made out of good plastic. This mod has waterproof board which is really good.

9mNa01C.jpg

From the top side of the device you can see the connection, threads here are good and we have here gold plated spring loaded 510 pin. On this mod you can use atomizers up to 28mm in diameter without overhang which is really nice.
On the front side of the device you can see the fire button, screen, plus and minus buttons and usb port. This device has usb type c port which is really nice. The fire button, plus and minus buttons are good. Fire button is clicky and it is comfortable for using. We have here color screen and it looks really nice.
On the back side of the mod you can see the battery cover that you need to pull. The battery cover is really good, stays really nice in place.
This device is powered by two 21700 batteries which is good and in the package you will receive 18650 adapters so you can use 18650 batteries if you want here. When you pull the cover you can see inside battery orientation marked really nice. When batteries are inside the mod and when you shake the device there is no any rattling which is nice.

vGj4VvX.jpg

HPPxlAi.jpg

AxaJtTM.jpg

To turn on the device and turn off the device you need to click 5 times on the fire button. When you turn it on in vw working mode on the screen you can see:

- Battery indicator
- W
- Ohm
- V
- Puff
- Time

When you hold plus and minus buttons you will enter the menu and in the menu you can see:

- Settings (tc, volt, bp, fire, arr, app)
- Screen time
- Brightness
- Battery
- Ui
- Vandy vape
- App
- Reset
- Exit

When you click the fire button 3 times you will be able to select working mode and I really like that we can choose working modes that will be here.
When you press the fire button and plus button you will lock the device and you need to do the same to unlock it. Also you can flip the screen here when you press the fire button and minus button if you want.

BiPd3ld.jpg

My thoughts:

Vandyvape gaur 21 device is powered by two 21700 batteries and you can buy this device in few different colors. This mod is really lightweight because it is made out of plastic. Build qaulity of the mod is really good, I have few Vandy vape modes built with same material and they are great. Mod is a bit bigger which you may not like but considering that this mod is powered with big batteries it is really comfortable for using. On this mod you can use atomizers up to 28mm in diameter without overhang which is really good. Battery cover stays really nice in place. The fire button, minus and plus buttons are good and I really like the fire button on tis device. This device also has usb type c port which is nice. Mod has many options which is really good, I really like this chip because of that. Mod works really well and so far I didn't have any problems with this mod. Mod also has waterproof board which is really good. If you want to buy 21700 mod I could suggest you this one, I tried many different 21700 mods and this one stands out, really good mod in my opinion.

Cons:

- None

Pros:

- Good build quality
- Lightweight
- Good fire button
- Comfortable
- Waterproof board
- Atomizers up to 28mm in diameter
- Battery cover is good
- Color screen
- I really like the chip