Become a Patron!

Vandy vape jackaroo dual review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received jackaroo dual from Vandy vape for the purpose of this review.

Vandy vape jackaroo dual colors:

- G10 obsidian black
- Stripy black
- Resin blue porcelain
- Resin red agate

PAI7qFa.jpg

Specifications and features:

- Size: 90.5mm x 56.8mm x 29.7mm
- Working voltage: 6.4-8.4V
- Output voltage: 0.5-8V
- Power range: 5-188w
- Coil resistance: 0.05-3ohm

In the box:

- Jackaroo dual mod
- Instruction manual
- Warranty card
- Usb cable

UHMwCCF.jpg

Jackaroo dual is new version of very popular jackaroo single mod. This mod is powered by two 18650 batteries and it works from 5-188w. This mod is shockproof, waterproof and dustproof which is really nice. The design of this device is really similar with previous one which I like, I like the design of this mod. Build quality of this mod is really good and everything is as it should be. Mod is comfortable for using and it is rubberized which is really nice.

h90ct2f.jpg

From the top side of the mod you can see "Jackaroo" and from one side of the mod you can see "Vandy vape". From the top side of this device you can see the connection, threads here are good and we have here gold plated spring loaded 510 pin. On this mod you can use atomizers up to 28mm in diameter which is really nice.
On both sides of the mod you can see the pannels and you can replace the pannels which is really nice. From the bottom of the mod you can see the battery cap. This cap looks good and I think that we will have no problems with the cap. As I said this mod is powered with two 18650 batteries and when batteries are inside the mod when you shake the mod there is no any rattling which is good.

g9wW9Hh.jpg

iGgXtwB.jpg

On the front side of the mod you can see the fire button, plus and minus buttons and usb. This device don't have usb c which is a con. The fire button is good and clicky, personally I really like the fire button on this device. Plus and minus buttons are also good. This device has color screen, brightness of the screen is good and you can see everything really nice on the screen.

To turn on the device you need to click 5 times on the fire button, you need to do the same to turn off the device. When you turn on the device in the power mode on the screen you can see:

- Battery indicator
- Watts
- V
- Coil resistance
- Puff counter
- Puff time

If you hold the fire button and minus button you will flip the screen and if you hold plus button and fire button you will lock the buttons or everything, you can choose what to lock in the menu.
When you click 3 times on the fire button you can choose working mode. You can choose from:

- Vw
- Bp
- Volt
- Tc ss
- Tc ni
- Tc ti

To enter the menu you need to hold plus and minus buttons and there you can see:

- Setting
- Hibernate
- Brightness
- Reset puff
- UI color
- Ver
- App
- Reset
- Exit

If you choose setting you will be able to choose which working mode you will see while you are scrolling through working modes which I really like. You can also adjust the brightness of the screen which is nice. On this mod you can choose the color of the screen and for this mod you hape the app which is really good.

xFEuR4h.jpg

3OAAQoo.jpg

7bSpX2v.jpg

My thoughts:

I will start with build quality, build quality of this mod is really good and this mod is shockproof, dustproof, waterproof which is really good. Mod is rubberized and it is really comfortable for using. On this mod you can use atomizers up to 28mm in diameter without overhang which is really good. The fire button and buttons are really good. The battery cap looks really good and I belive that we will have no problems with the cap, so far it is really good. The mod don't have usb c which is a con. This mod has application which is really good and many will like the app. We have the color screen here and also you can adjust the brightness, on the screen you can see everything withou problems. Also on this mod you can turn off working modes that you don't want which is really nice in my opinion. So far mod works really good and I didn't have any problems, I still use previous version of this mod and I will use this one for sure.

Cons:

- No usb c

Pros:

- Good build quality
- Shockproof, dustproof, waterproof
- Atomizers up to 28mm without overhang
- Good fire button
- Color screen
- Very good chip with many settings
- App
- Mod works good
- Comfortable for using