Become a Patron!

Vandy Vape Phobia RDA review. "And what do you have?"

Vape Path

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Today I would like to present you one of the last Vandy Vape child - Vandy Vape Phobia RDA – atomizer with a rich set and really attractive airflow, which predicts great flavor, made in tandem of Chinese and one famous vaper from Moldova. Is it so? Let`s see!

Phobia-RDA-4.jpg

Atomizer came to me in a branded transparent box with a cardboard insert, where we can see some usual important info about our hero of review and atomizer with extra skirt and drip tip on the face side.
The rich is really good, I like Vandy Vape Co. for this and hope, that they`ll follow such a tradition.

Phobia-RDA-3.jpg
Phobia-RDA-2.jpg

Vandy Vape Phobia RDA set:
1 * Vandy Vape Phobia RDA atomizer;
1 * Extra skirt;
1 * Extra chief cap;
1 * Squonk pin;
1 * Hexagonal key;
4 * Spare screws;
3 * Spare o-rings;
1 * Adapter to 510 drip tip;
1 * Certificate of conformity;
1 * User manual​

Phobia RDA came to me in a beautiful Gold color and looks really attractive (in condition, that i`m not really fond of such a color).
As for the assembly, it`s on a high level without any backlashes and gaps, but speaking about the quality of materials, I insist, that it`s easily soiled and can grab scratches during even the first use.

Phobia-RDA-1.jpg

Vandy Vape Phobia RDA parameters:
Height: 34 mm;
Diameter: 24 mm;
Bath depth: About 7 mm;
Materials: Stainless steel, Ultem;
Colors: Black, Gold, Silver, Rainbow​

Atomizer consists of 3 parts: of base, skirt and 810 drip tip/chief cap.

The base is made with side and bottom airflow through two wide bottom airflow regulated holes at the bottom of the base. The first one realize itself with the help of hidden tonnels, situated in two racks on the sides of the base. Such an airflow, of course, affects the flavor, but, «thanks» to narrow holes, the airflow doesn`t show us its 100% efficiency, and we have not fully opened flavor as a result.
Fixing screws are of 2 types – cross and hexagonal. They`re pretty big and fix coils good.

The bath has a depth about 7 mm, but has a poor useful volume, because niches on sides are only for cotton rolls, not for juice, and so, we have only the middle dimension. Here we have the other trouble – because of not deep bath, it`s really easy to refill Phobia and have the flow to box mod`s connector.

Phobia-RDA-9.jpg

Phobia-RDA-8.jpg

Both skirts are made of a thin stainless steel, and because of this they gets hot and bring a discomfort, while using it.
On the face side manufacturer`s engraved the skull logo, and I think, it looks cool, guys and don`t spoil the appearance.
Two these versions of skirts are different to each other in the way of drip tips and the chamber.
The standard version has a chamber with a slogan «No more fear, no more phobias» on the top and 810 Ultem drip tip, which fixes into a hole in chamber with the help of hidden o-ring.
The second version has no such a chamber, but has an Ultem chief cap, which fixes to its body with the help thin o-ring.

Phobia-RDA-7.jpg
Phobia-RDA-6.jpg

Drip tips sit good, without backlashes and both have special radiator-type notches around the perimeter, which you touch with your lips. This`s made for to prevent drip tips spoiling with the dirt, but I think, they work more as a decorative elements.

There are no any problems with coil fixing: you only need to measure the length of coil legs and then put it into niches and fix with screws.
Then, set the cotton rolls and its ends put into special deepen on the sides.

Vandy Vape Phobia RDA specifications:
Base: With 2 racks for two-coil use;
Airflow: Side`n`bottom;
Filling: Top;
Thread: 510, with standard and squonk pins;
Drip tip: 810 (standard, chief cap), 510 (with adapter)​

Phobia-RDA-5.jpg

Pros:
Design;
Easy service;
Rich set;
Side`n`bottom airflow;
Vapor

Cons:
Leaks;
Low capacity;
Heating;
The body is prone to scratches;
Insufficient airflow of coils (not bright color);
Price

CV
At the end I would like to say, that, unfortunately, I can`t praise Vandy Vape Phobia RDA and give the maximum rating to it, because of some moments, where the most critical are: heat, leaks and small bath depth.
Yes, the total appearance is pretty good, the set is rich and the design is cool, but because of critical comments, I can`t advice it to all of ya, guys, because think, that you`ll feel such a discomfort as I`ve had.
The price for atomizer is about 36$, and I see which factors`ve influenced it, but also, can`t say, that agree with the politics, and think, that, because of PHOBIA`s cons, the level could be lower.

You can buy Vandy Vape Phobia RDA here.

VU Sponsors