Become a Patron!

Vandy vape pulse 2 review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received pulse 2 from vandy vape for the purpose of this review.

Vandy vape pulse 2 colors:

- G10 obsidian black
- Rainbow resin
- Sky blue resin
- Flame red resin

QJahhz5.jpg

Specifications:

- Size: 82.3mm x 28.4mm x 54.7mm
- Wattage: 5 - 95W
- Coil resistance: 0.05 - 3ohm
- Waterproof Chip / PCB
- Bottom Fill Bottle Keeping It Directly In Line With 510
- 21700, 20700, or 18650 compatible
- TYPE C

In the box:

- Pulse 2
- Instruction Manual
- Warranty Card
- QC Type-C USB Cable
- User Guidance
- 18650 Battery Adapter
- Squeeze Bottle

KN0Dkre.jpg

Vandy vape pulse 2 is improved version of the previous model, this one is also designed by Tony B. You will receive the mod in really nice package, in the package you will receive two bottles and 18650 adapter which is really good. Design of the mod is similar with previous version, but this one is improved. On one side of the mod you can see "PulseII" and from the back of the mod you can see "Vandy vape". Dimensions of the mod are 82.3mm x 28.4mm x 54.7mm, in my opinion this mod is really comfortable for using. Build quality of the mod is good, edges are not sharp which is great and mod is made out of plastic and because of that mod is really lightweight. This mod has waterproof board which is really good.

8faLB0o.jpg

vB0np69.jpg

From the top of the mod you can see the connection and because of stainless steel part mod will not be scratched from atomizers which is really good. Threads here are good and I didn't have any problems.
On this mod you can take off the panels and you can choose from few different panels when you are buying the mod. Both panels stays really nice in the place and there is no any play here which is really good. To take off the panel on the bottom of each panel you can see little slot so you can pull the panel, panels stays in place because of magnets. This device is powered by one battery and you can use here 18650, 20700 or 21700 battery which is really good. You can pretty much easy put in and take off the battery.
On one of the panels you can see cut out part so you can use the bottle, this is improved comparing to previous version of the mod.
From the bottom of the mod you can see the little tab that you need to pull up and when you pull it up you can unscrew the cap and fill the bottle or you can just pull the bottle out. So on this mod you will fill the bottle from the bottom and in my opinion this works really great, it is very easy to fill the bottle. In the package you will receive spare bottle which is good.

IfL2fdI.jpg

91jyKKQ.jpg

o3gKx6h.jpg

LaWnArT.jpg

OK71tD8.jpg

From the front side of the mod you can see the fire button, screen, plus and minus buttons and usb port.
The fire button is good and it is clicky, so far it works really good. It is nice that we have usb type c port here that you can use for software upgrade or for battery charging. We have the color screen which is nice in my opinion. The brightness of the screen is good and you can see everything good on the screen. This device works up to 95w and it has few working modes.

To turn on the device you need to click 5 times on the fire button and you need to do the same to turn it off. When you turn on the device in vw working mode on the screen you can see:

- Battery indicator
- W
- Coil resistance
- V
- Puff counter
- Puff time

To change the working mode you need to click 3 times on the fire button and you can choose between:

- Vw
- V
- Tc
- Bypass

You can lock the device when you hold plus button and the fire button, you need to do the same to unlock it, on this device when it is locked you can choose to lock plus and minus buttons and the fire button or you can choose to lock only plus and minus buttons which is nice.
When you hold minus button and fire button you will flip the screen.
When you click 4 times on the fire button you can choose:

- Normal
- S
- H
- DL
- MTL
- App

To enter the menu you need to hold plus and minus buttons and you can choose:

- Settings: here you can turn on or off some working modes, you can choose will you lock the fire button when you lock the device, you can set the app as well here
- Hibernate
- Brightness
- Reset puff
- UI: you can change the color here
- Version
- Download app
- Factory settings

Device protections:

- Short circuit protection
- Open circuit protection
- Over heating protection
- 10 seconds cut off
- Low battery warning
- Overcurrent protection

9oJnbTf.jpg

8HbWPSy.jpg

My thoughts:

So, Vandy vape pusle 2 is improved mod and it is easier for using than previous version. You can buy this mod in black color with different panels. Build quality of the mod is good, edges are not sharp and in my opinion this mod is comfortable for using. Mod is made out of plastic and it is really lightweight. The top part of the mod will not be scratched from the atomizers which is really good. The package is nice because you will receive spare bottle and 18650 battery adapter. Panels stays really nice in the place and there is no any play. You can really easy take off the panels to change the battery and this device is compatible with 18650, 20700 and 21700 battery which is good. This device as squonk mod is really good and simple for using, one of the best in my opinion. You can fill the bottle from the bottom really fast and simple. When you want to wash the bottle you can take the bottle off really easy and without any mess which is good. Only small con in my opinion here is that I would like that little tab stays up when you pull it, instead it has a magnet that holds it down. Mod works really well in my opinion and so far I didn't have any problems with this mod. We also have here many options and you can change UI color which is nice, you can also turn off working modes that you will not use. This mod also has waterproof board which is really nice. In my opinion this is very good squonk mode and if you like the previous version of the mod you will like this one for sure.

Cons:

- It would be nice that little tab from the button stays up when you pull it

Pros:

- Good build quality
- It is lightweight
- Comfortable for using
- It will not be scratched from the top from atomizers
- It is simple for using as squonk device
- Compatible with 18650, 20700 and 21700 batteries
- Usb type c
- Color screen
- Many options