Become a Patron!

Vanilla Nut Cookie

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Huck!! I went up to .5% hazelnut and down to aroun1.75% cookie... All else is the same and this is deliciously Devine!! It is my FAVORITE vanilla/nut vape ever! Thank you, thank you sister!!! Fav lemon is HICs Limoncello Torrone Parfait!!!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good move on the cookie. If you start mixing with nic, I'm curious how it'll affect the taste. Might be why I had it so high, lol

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll let you know in a week or so. I am ordering some vaportek nicotine as I was told it doesn't have a peppery tase and is real clean tasting. Bull city vapor has 240 ml. 60 mg. for $18.99... But $8 to ship. Should last me forever though. I'll mix up a all sample at 18 mg. and let ya know. I'll do one at like 6 mg. also and tell u my results

scjulian19

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
FA Nut Mix 1.5%
FA Vanilla Classic 2%
FA Caramel 1.5%
FA Cookie 2.5%

This melds together best after a day or so. It's a creamy, slightly nutty, vanilla cookie and my very first creation.

A fruit flavor might be a good addition, though I haven't tried it myself.

HIC added Butterscotch for his own sweet tooth and called it "Hucklenuts!".

ETA: These are the %s that I used when I first made this earlier in the year. I'd likely drop the cookie to 1.5- 2% now. (11/2014)

I was looking for some thing smooth because I was having irritation of the mouth from some store bought juices. This is smooth and I am vaping it now. No irritation. This is my first DIY that I liked. The nut flavor on mine came in a little strong. May reduce that on future batches for my taste, but I really love the cookie flavor. Just wanted to say "Thanks"

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I was looking for some thing smooth because I was having irritation of the mouth from some store bought juices. This is smooth and I am vaping it now. No irritation. This is my first DIY that I liked. The nut flavor on mine came in a little strong. May reduce that on future batches for my taste, but I really love the cookie flavor. Just wanted to say "Thanks"
Oh wow, been a minute since I've seen this one. Thanks, I'm glad you enjoy it! I need to go through my very few recipes. These were all made when I was only about 6 months off cigarettes. I used quite a bit more flavoring back then.

Thanks for replying :) Welcome to the forum!

Hello Huck! I was wondering if you or anyone tried with hazelnu instead of nut mix! I really like hazelnut and i tried 0.5% but i dont taste any hazelnut. The cookies taste changed alittle bit too i guess. Any recommendations about it?

Thanks

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hello Huck! I was wondering if you or anyone tried with hazelnu instead of nut mix! I really like hazelnut and i tried 0.5% but i dont taste any hazelnut. The cookies taste changed alittle bit too i guess. Any recommendations about it?

Thanks
Hi Hany! Well, I never mixed it with Hazelnut, myself, but it seems that someone did. But it seems they might have had the opposite, in that the Hazelnut kind of took over everything. When I first made this up, I was using a crappy ego pen and a protank mini, so I guess it could also depend on the gear you're using.

Questions about the Hazelnut that you used.... was it FA? Did you shake it well prior to measuring? Is it new, or could it have faded? I've seen several people mention liking FW Hazelnut, but I can't say I've tried that one, either. I just really like the Nut Mix, LOL.

I hope you figure it out to suit your taste! I'm sorry I'm not much help on that one. And welcome to VU, BTW :)

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Thanks

I'm kind-of a hazelnut nut myself but I like the FW Hazelnut better as it seems to be a sweeter version than FA, although it has some baddies unfortunately.
Thinking that FA Hazelnut could go higher but it's a bit more earthy so you may also need to add a bit of sweetener IMO.
Cookie could be raised too, or add a little INW Biscuit:D.

Oh thanks huck. Its ok i will try going up with hazelnut to 1% and give it a try . Btw , its FA hazelnut! Another question i have... does MTS wizard by FA help out if added to such recipe? Have you given it a try with any of your recipes?? And thank you! Yes i am new to VU but I have been using your recipes along with HIC's even before registering.. they are my favourites!! Keep it up

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh thanks huck. Its ok i will try going up with hazelnut to 1% and give it a try . Btw , its FA hazelnut! Another question i have... does MTS wizard by FA help out if added to such recipe? Have you given it a try with any of your recipes?? And thank you! Yes i am new to VU but I have been using your recipes along with HIC's even before registering.. they are my favourites!! Keep it up
You made my night :)

I've never used any of their additives, so I can't say. I'm a lot of help, aren't i?! I have heard that it helps smooth out rough edges, though.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

You made my night :)

I've never used any of their additives, so I can't say. I'm a lot of help, aren't i?! I have heard that it helps smooth out rough edges, though.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Hahaha. Well , i appreciate your replies anyway :J . Thanks alot! See you in another recipe

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Gonna add this one to my to do list thanks Huck Like the idea of adding a fruit note to it but want to vape it as you have suggested first gonna have to be in new year just ordered 15 new concentrates lol
:thanks:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That bug will get ya! DIY is an easy one to fall into. Have some fun with it :)

VU Sponsors