Become a Patron!

Vapcell Vape Review - 18650 and 21700 Batteries

Bl4ckKat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Batteries! Something we all need if you’re a serious vaper. Vapcell make some great batteries that are highly rated by Battery Mooch. In this review I’ll be taking a look at Vapcell’s new INR18650 2800mAh 25A batteries (red) and the INR21700 3100mAh 35a (purple).

Disclaimer: I am not an expert in batteries, this review is based solely on my opinion and experience with these batteries. For in depth reports and technical information I suggest you check out Battery Mooch on Facebook and ECF. Remember, always practice battery safety!

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This story contains an error. Mooch didn't recommend the Vapcell rewrap of the Samsung 30T over the non-rewrapped (OEM) version of the Samsung 30T. Instead, he only pointed out that, for the cells he tested, the DC internal resistance averaged slightly lower with the Vapcells than with the OEMs, which appeared to indicate there was some 'cherry picking' going on, but we can't know that for sure due to the relatively small sample size that he used, and then there's also the fact that, even if this was indeed the case, this may have already been changed since the time when he tested them so he'd have to retest them to be able to shed a bit more light.

On the flip side, yes, I fully agree that Vapcell have been doing a great job so far at solving the availability problem that, in many countries/regions, often tends to be associated with trying to search for the highest performance cells (and in fact occasionally and for a few cells this has also happened in the USA as well).

Bl4ckKat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I quoted that almost word for word from his Facebok post about that particular test. But as you say, cherry picking and time things may be different now. I can't fault them, I'm using the Golisi S35 in my mech tube at the moment, with the same build I feel the Vapcells give me a little more power.

VU Sponsors