Become a Patron!

Vape Ban, need new online vendors!!!

hey, I'm not to the point where I'm going to start making my own vape coils. Any good reputable overseas vendors with normal shipping? I'm not home to sign for packages, like most people. I could open a PO box, but wanted to see what else was out there. Has anyone used yayavapes? They have good prices but mixed reviews, do they ship to the US?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The problem in the US at any moment now is that the postal service (and soon after, FedEx, UPS, and DHL) are not going to deliver vape mail.

I'm not sure if anyone is positive what those dates are, I know I'm not, but it's going to be any day now.

Also, Paypal has severed relationships with most of the Chinese vendors we vapers have used over the last ten or so years, and many of them are not set up to take credit cards directly. I believe you also have limited recourse if you use a US credit card with a Chinese vendor and something goes wrong with the transaction.

Best alternative I've seen is to use Paypal to buy gift certificates from FastTech.com, and then use those certificates to buy your merchandise. But I'm not betting any more that shipments of vape gear from China won't be seized by US Customs.

Short answer is that, right now, most of us just don't know. You can always check our Trading Post and Resources section to see if anyone has anything listed for sale that you need, and you can make a WTB (want-to-buy) post and list what you need. Maybe someone has extras or has stopped using coils that you are looking for.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Thank you!

Here is a list of known vendors that are still shipping at this time.:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@Kerrideth , don't go through vapeyaya. I tried buying a mod from them and I never got it. Had to email them several times before they ever responded. But, they finally refunded my money.

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
@Kerrideth , don't go through vapeyaya. I tried buying a mod from them and I never got it. Had to email them several times before they ever responded. But, they finally refunded my money.

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

I recall another member placed an order with that company, and he did eventually get his stuff, but it took forever and he e-mailed them many times and got no response. Doesn't sound like a good choice to me.

VU Sponsors