VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
I wonder how this would work @Pegasus470

I guess you would have to start by setting up a separate moderator for each local "chapter" sort of speak. It's one of those things that can really work if it's organized and done right. The last thing you want is for it to turn into a "1 Provari or similar PV/Hour" or "Professional coiler - Barter for some luvin'" situation! Imagine that?

Next thing you know, it'll be "Will trade 120ml for 1 hour "massage!"

Wubba Wubba!

Capasdasdasture.JPG

VapingHippie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You would also would have to have a section for Vaping swingers, what starts out to be aa meet up for group sex turns into a cloud match.

sent from the scariest place on earth.... my mind using Tapatalk2

Chip Chipperson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You would also would have to have a section for Vaping swingers, what starts out to be aa meet up for group sex turns into a cloud match.

sent from the scariest place on earth.... my mind using Tapatalk2

I can only imagine what the 26650 mods will be used for in those swing meetings

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
While a site like that is somewhat creepy, a couple that vapes together stays together. Or so I would imagine.

Dicktrout

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I used to love to smoke with my wife on the front porch in the mornings, now she stays in bed and vapes and I still go out front with my coffee. More time to watch reviews :cool:

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Now now, you never know. Never judge a book by the comb over. (That's a saying right?)

oh like you have to worry, mr. fab hair. :p

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
oh like you have to worry, mr. fab hair. :p
You clearly didn't see my last video. It was so out of control, I just let it fro all over the place. It got tamed since then LOL.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You clearly didn't see my last video. It was so out of control, I just let it fro all over the place. It got tamed since then LOL.

the last one i saw (hitman e-liquid) your hair didn't look OOC, looked like it was in need of product. :D

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hmm. Get a gallon of VG on the cheap. Rebottle and brand as Vape Lube.
u9una2ej.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Now thats funny I just bought two quarts yesterday hahah I just might do this you know that is the stuff that could make ya rich I could see it now
on Facebook "Is that VapeLube good stuff" :)

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
Now thats funny I just bought two quarts yesterday hahah I just might do this you know that is the stuff that could make ya rich I could see it now
on Facebook "Is that VapeLube good stuff" :)
Pish, I thought of it first. Therefore, that means you're simply clonning my absolutely original idea. Lawsuit incomming in 3... 2...

I could honestly see threads like that popping up on Facebook. The point and counterpoints should get, erm, interesting. Damn those Vaseline fanbois.

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone else see a problem with using the acronymn VD? Google it...

Valentine's Day? I have a feeling that a lot of people would be getting VD presence, ummm presents I mean presents, around here if we did have a dating section. Now if you really want to see something cool... google blue waffles ;)

PS Don't do it. Some things can't be unseen

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Valentine's Day? I have a feeling that a lot of people would be getting VD presence, ummm presents I mean presents, around here if we did have a dating section. Now if you really want to see something cool... google blue waffles ;)

I was fooled into looking at that years and years ago...don't need to see it again...
:mad::eek::confused::(

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Pish, I thought of it first. Therefore, that means you're simply clonning my absolutely original idea. Lawsuit incomming in 3... 2...

I could honestly see threads like that popping up on Facebook. The point and counterpoints should get, erm, interesting. Damn those Vaseline fanbois.
haha :) Look above bro hahah I posted Vape Lube first I am going to post on Facebook that you are suing me for Vape Lube and then post pictures of me using it :) haha

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
haha :) Look above bro hahah I posted Vape Lube first I am going to post on Facebook that you are suing me for Vape Lube and then post pictures of me using it :) haha
Though your points are valid and logical, I deem them invalid. I posted Scrooge McDuck first, therefore your product is a clone because potato.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Please! please! Don't post pics!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
It's going to end up being like any other internet dating site.

Everything looks great, and you are so very freaking much in love you shell out for a 5 star restaurant with dishes you cannot pronounce and you will have to take out a second mortgage on you house to afford.

Based on the pictures and the info provided, when you finally arrive you are expecting to meet this very attractive young lady sporting a 100 watt box mod attached to a top of the line RBA vaping the very best of E-Liquids.

Heidi.jpg

And when she (?) arrives at your table (before you have a decent chance to make a break for it, this is what shows up with a taped together eGo Spinner attached to a clouded CE4 filled with DeKang that was purchased on sale and way past its expiration date.
Mama.jpg

All of which makes me so very, very happy that I have been out of the dating game since before the advent of the internet!

But go ahead and try out the site.

Do you feel lucky!

vapedee

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Everything looks great, and you are so very freaking much in love you shell out for a 5 star restaurant with dishes you cannot pronounce and you will have to take out a second mortgage on you house to afford.

Based on the pictures and the info provided, when you finally arrive you are expecting to meet this very attractive young lady sporting a 100 watt box mod attached to a top of the line RBA vaping the very best of E-Liquids.

View attachment 1797

And when she (?) arrives at your table (before you have a decent chance to make a break for it, this is what shows up with a taped together eGo Spinner attached to a clouded CE4 filled with DeKang that was purchased on sale and way past its expiration date.
View attachment 1798

All of which makes me so very, very happy that I have been out of the dating game since before the advent of the internet!

Do you feel lucky!
...or something like this uncleRJ
4are7yra.jpg

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I wonder how this would work @Pegasus470

I guess you would have to start by setting up a separate moderator for each local "chapter" sort of speak. It's one of those things that can really work if it's organized and done right. The last thing you want is for it to turn into a "1 Provari or similar PV/Hour" or "Professional coiler - Barter for some luvin'" situation! Imagine that?

Next thing you know, it'll be "Will trade 120ml for 1 hour "massage!"

Wubba Wubba!

Capasdasdasture.JPG

so, um....what is the flavor and nic level of that juice you got there.....my hands are feeling like some strange.....

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Let's not forget about the whole new line of attachments, with 510 connections of course. Vape-brators, Juicenators, etc.
Also, much larger vape bags to carry all these new toys.

N

Newheart301

View attachment 1797

View attachment 1798

Do you feel lucky!
Yep, reminds my of my 3rd. wife, when we were first married, that thang looked like a peach without ah pit,...... then 10 years, and 3 rug-rats later. it looked like a pile of shit, with ah wagon-track through the middle if it !

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

View attachment 1797

View attachment 1798

Do you feel lucky!

I have a feeling you've been on some bad blind dates before ;)

dmize

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Don't do it people. I still have nightmares.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yep. There was one that was so bizarre that it would make a great skit for SNL:eek:

LOL! Now I want to hear the story and in my head I will picture Dana Carvey playing you (a rewrite might happen down the road but for now that's who popped into my head)

That's one thing I don't miss about being single.. especially with the rise of internet dating - I did this a few times back when all those sites first popped up and lets just say none of my experiences were pleasant.. Hopefully I never have to deal with online dating again.. (knock on wood)

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
LOL! Now I want to hear the story and in my head I will picture Dana Carvey playing you (a rewrite might happen down the road but for now that's who popped into my head)

That's one thing I don't miss about being single.. especially with the rise of internet dating - I did this a few times back when all those sites first popped up and lets just say none of my experiences were pleasant.. Hopefully I never have to deal with online dating again.. (knock on wood)

To keep it as short as possible...............

A good friend of mine wanted to fix me up with her cousin.

The "Date" was in a group setting at the yearly Son's Of Italy dinner/dance which was pretty much a black tie affair. Tux's for us guys and dinner dresses for the ladies. Very fancy and it was an 8 course dinner served with lots of wine.

When I was introduced to my date, well for starters she kind of looked like she had slept in her dress and had just gotten out of bed.

I tried to make polite conversation and in response I received mumbled words from pretty much a blank face with reddish eyes and dilated pupils.

Anyway, I made light conversation with the my friends and other guest and my date just kinda hung around.

Before long, it was announced that dinner was being served so we went to our table, I pulled out her chair for her and got her seated.

First course was Antipasto. Paper thin cuts of assorted meats and cheeses with veggies, olives and the like.

To my left was my friend who had set up the date. She nudged me and leaned in close and asked me how it was going with her cousin.

I looked to my right, and my date was passed out face first in the first course. I had had enough, I pushed my chair back so my friend could see what had happened, then I gently grabbed my date by her hair, lifted her head just enough so I could slide the food filled plate out from under her face and then I returned her still face down to the linen table cloth.

I turned back to my friend and told her that this was the most fun her cousin had been all evening so far.

The wait staff was summoned to help my friend move her to someplace she could sleep it off and the night improved for me at that point.

The next day my "Date" called to apologize and asked if she could take me to dinner.

I polity declined the honor.

True story.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I looked to my right, and my date was passed out face first in the first course. I had had enough, I pushed my chair back so my friend could see what had happened, then I gently grabbed my date by her hair, lifted her head just enough so I could slide the food filled plate out from under her face and then I returned her still face down to the linen table cloth.

Oh man.. I thought you were going to say that you slid the food out from under her head and started eating from her plate while she remained unconscious HAHA :)

I can't say I've had a date that bad, but at least it makes for a really funny story!

VU Sponsors