Become a Patron!

Vape flavors

I am a "returning" vaper after several years away. Things have changed. I want to vape to quit smoking. I don't anticipate vaping forever, but who knows. I like the the 'idea' of disposable vapes. But I am finding that there are only two choices: 1) Trying to taste like tobacco but fails, 2) tastes like super-sugary dessert. And I know, I can start all over, buy a mod, make my own juice ( used to). But I am not interested in that avenues.
My question is simple: Is there something in-between? Something that doesn't taste like sucking on candy, and something that doesn't taste like chewing on pipe tobacco....that is in a disposable vape.
When I first quit smoking I bought (what most of you will say, ewww!) a Vuse at a convenience store. Utter crap. Then my friend suggested Elfbar. It is a good product, but it has either 50mg or Zero mg nicotine. That defeats the purpose of trying to quit. Plus the flavors I tried are....well, I may as well eat spoonfuls of sugar.

Is there anything in the middle? More tobacco flavor, but a little bit of flavor is ok? Something that offers varying nicotine levels? And is disposable...

Am I asking too much? Open too all suggestions other than investing in a more permanent solution...

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Am I asking too much?
Short answer, yes, but pods have come along way and are fairly cheap. Check a couple local shops and see what they carry. Online retail has lost most of its cost advantages unless you are buying and waiting for direct from China, even that is becoming limited. You don't want to have to pay taxes, shipping, and a signature fee for a pack of coils...

I recently picked up a Smok RPM 25 and it rivals many of the rebuildables I have. It's a great MTL only vape. I use 12mg regular freebase liquid. The only premade steps would be 12, 6, 3, 0mg but at least it's something.

Tobacco is the hardest to find. Just have to buy and accept the fact that you will not like some and try again. Good luck.

Frogger

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
The tobaccos are the holy grail of the vape idustry, u can pretty much make any food flavor, its harder to simulate the taste of combustion. nets, (naturally extacted tobaccos) as walter ladd says is the closest thing from what i hear.

It is the least healthy tho, just fyi. If you can find a reg flavor u like, synthetic nicotine is less bad

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
*squonks, sits in reticence, nods* ... *appears ready to say something, thinks better, just nods again* Sorry, not so much help. Never minded not having the tobacco flavor so much.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
For instance? Any particular brand/System?
There are many vape devices (and many "pod/mod" types) but I am really happy with the Innokin Kroma Z.
It uses any Innokin Z coil (and there are many to choose from)
It sounds like you also need help with juice (I make my own... DIY) and don't know what is still available others can help you with that.

There are various kinds of vape flavors now. If you like one of the flavor, try it. If you does not like any flavored vapes, also there is normal cigarette like vapes.
In addition, you can choose the nocitine content percentage according to your demand. There is also 0 nicotine vapes.

VU Sponsors