Become a Patron!

Vape Juice complaint!

Supernoob

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
(I'm a noob, be gentle)
TOO DAMN OVER-FLAVORED! Everything I've tried so far is way too overflavored. Here's a list, mostly good stuff but overflavored, that I've tried so far. Does anyone agree? I'm going to cut all of these 1 to 1 just to begin with.

Tobacco Monster Rich - Awful caramel/vanilla smack in the face! A travesty to tobacco aficionados!
Vgod - Sour Apple - Delish!
Vgod - Strawberry - Stomach ache, but not nic sick.
American Patriots Nkd100 - Smooth but tastes like cardboard. This was the LEAST overflavored.
Twist - Pink - Yummy but WAY too flavored. And whoops, I bought menthol by mistake.
Red's Apple/Grape - FANTASTIC. But so overflavored I could make 3 bottles with this.

These have all been tried in multiple coils and wattages. From .8 at 12watts to .3 at 30 watts. Still all too highly flavored.

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And this is why I make my own lol. I love menthol and the only ones I have ever found right out of the bottle I like are Dekang triple menthol, menthol, kool and mad cat vapors menthol. Mad cat quit making the one I like.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Supernoob

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
And this is why I make my own lol. I love menthol and the only ones I have ever found right out of the bottle I like are Dekang triple menthol, menthol, kool and mad cat vapors menthol. Mad cat quit making the one I like.

Oh yeah, I'm on it. I'm coming home with unflavored juice TODAY! :D
On another note, speaking of menthol....which I don't like, BUT...do you know any juices that are minty, particularly peppomint or spearmint, but NOT menthol?

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh yeah, I'm on it. I'm coming home with unflavored juice TODAY! :D
On another note, speaking of menthol....which I don't like, BUT...do you know any juices that are minty, particularly peppomint or spearmint, but NOT menthol?
If I remember right Halo makes a couple of mint flavored juices.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
...and TFA (The Flavor Apprentice) makes a nice Peppermint and a Wintergreen that you could add to that unflavored juice you have (I assume it already has nicotine in it, if you use nicotine) to make your own. Start Peppermint at about 2.5% and work up, Wintergreen at maybe 3%. Some company makes Spearmint, too, but I can't remember which one. If you want to make it extra good, add about 1.5% of Lorann Cream Cheese Icing to it.

10ml bottles of flavoring cost about $1.29 at Bull City Flavors.

Supernoob

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
...and TFA (The Flavor Apprentice) makes a nice Peppermint and a Wintergreen that you could add to that unflavored juice you have (I assume it already has nicotine in it, if you use nicotine) to make your own. Start Peppermint at about 2.5% and work up, Wintergreen at maybe 3%. Some company makes Spearmint, too, but I can't remember which one. If you want to make it extra good, add about 1.5% of Lorann Cream Cheese Icing to it.

10ml bottles of flavoring cost about $1.29 at Bull City Flavors.
Thanks for that, good info. I bought unflavored nic salt 36mg AND unflavored freebase today. Locally, expensive. But he upped the freebase liquid to 26mg so I can play around mixing. And no, in case anyone asks, I have no plan to mix salt and freebase together. I like each differently.

Hittin' Red's Apple Grape hard today. This stuff is incredible. My first mix is half and half of the Red's 6mg with 26mg freebase. It's sitting relaxing now, can't wait.

aerodan

Member For 3 Years
Reddit Exile
Maybe split that bottle of over flavored juice into two and add some VG/PG to one until you hit your happy point. Both VG and PG can be purchased cheaply and easily.

I know I'd rather get too much flavor than too little in my pre-bought. DIY now though ;)

Note: Nic percentage takes a dive and you'll need to compensate. But at least it's not a throw away purchase.

Good luck!

dhomes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Try The Black Note if you are into tobacco, those are NET (naturally extracted tobacco) and not overpowering

Trabuco vapors is also NETs, but they are very bold indeed (I live Silverado)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors