I feel like a hooker entertaining for a church potluck :p

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry I haven't been very active last couple of days, but checking in again! Here's a little something different for the listening pleasure. Let's see if my link works this time:

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm so glad you guys showed up...it was quiet around here

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They did a good show.
The only fried food i had was a corn dog. The funnel cake was calling but i declined the call.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I had been watching a youtube video on philosophy - beyond good and evil. Pretty good, not much different from being in a lecture hall.

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Ace, party pooper! Well Pots, I'm not sure if I'll be more exciting on a lecture on good and evil, but we can give it a go!

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Ace, party pooper! Well Pots, I'm not sure if I'll be more exciting on a lecture on good and evil, but we can give it a go!

No, please, no more...I've been listening to it for about an hour and I'm bored out of my mind.

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey Pots, are you mixing tonight?

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mixed last night. Again, nothing special. Just filling the co-worker's orders. I'm starting to run low on flavors and needed to grab some cash to restock.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ahh okay, making anything interesting? I've just been testing single flavors to find the right %'s for mixing.

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I find that most of my single flavors tend to be good at a 1/5 ratio (4mlflavoring / 20ml bottle volume). Cinnamon Red Hots I mix at half that ratio, 1/10 (2ml flavoring / 20ml bottle volume). I'm not really a picky person and would vape dirty sweat socks if it came right down to it, but that's my general rule of thumb to start off with on singles.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I find that most of my single flavors tend to be good at a 1/5 ratio (4mlflavoring / 20ml bottle volume). Cinnamon Red Hots I mix at half that ratio, 1/10 (2ml flavoring / 20ml bottle volume). I'm not really a picky person and would vape dirty sweat socks if it came right down to it, but that's my general rule of thumb to start off with on singles.

Hahahaha@dirty sweat socks....I've made a few mixes that fit that description.

Yeah, I think I'm being a bit anal retentive in it, testing every flavor, but I have Type A tendencies lol

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hahahaha@dirty sweat socks....I've made a few mixes that fit that description.

Yeah, I think I'm being a bit anal retentive in it, testing every flavor, but I have Type A tendencies lol
And that's why I ask YOU questions! If somebody didn't explore the possibilities as thorough as you, we would not be able to perfect our experience!

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Chowder, thanks for hanging out with me, but I've got to go to bed. See ya tomorrow.

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A hit and run post!!
You're welcome...LOL

I AM SOOOOO GLAD THAT POTS HIT THE RACK BEFORE YOU POSTED THAT! She would have nightmares forever! I on the other hand am strangely fascinated by things like this. I guess it goes with the job though; medic. Thanks for sharing.....I think.....

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I AM SOOOOO GLAD THAT POTS HIT THE RACK BEFORE YOU POSTED THAT! She would have nightmares forever! I on the other hand am strangely fascinated by things like this. I guess it goes with the job though; medic. Thanks for sharing.....I think.....
I saw that some time back my nephew showed it to me haha yeah me too.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's just nasty...and why would anyone video that?

Fanks, RP.

VU Sponsors