Vape News Leads

Angelwriterspeaks

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys,
I want to thank those of you who commented on the October edition of Vape News in which I did my interview with Scope from Scope Juice. I really appreciate it and I'll keep doing more interviews in the future as well as some thought for editorials for Vaping from the Outside column.

If you have any story ideas, people I should interview, or things I should write about, comment below or email at [email protected].

I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions.

leaningtreewoodmods

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hey guys,
I want to thank those of you who commented on the October edition of Vape News in which I did my interview with Scope from Scope Juice. I really appreciate it and I'll keep doing more interviews in the future as well as some thought for editorials for Vaping from the Outside column.

If you have any story ideas, people I should interview, or things I should write about, comment below or email at [email protected].

I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions.
Can I invite you to look at our image and product line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Can I invite you to look at our image and product line.

Welcome to the forum leaningtreewoodmods! This happens to be a pretty old thread and I'm not even sure they post here anymore. I need to point out our vendor rules to you, so thank you for taking a moment to read over them. You'll see a couple of different options for vendor listings, both are free of charge.

http://vapingunderground.com/thread...rum-info-and-unlisted-vendors-guidelines.254/

With that said, I had to remove your links from the post. The vendor rules will also show you where you're able to do so.

Thanks for your time, and again, welcome to Vu.

leaningtreewoodmods

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Welcome to the forum leaningtreewoodmods! This happens to be a pretty old thread and I'm not even sure they post here anymore. I need to point out our vendor rules to you, so thank you for taking a moment to read over them. You'll see a couple of different options for vendor listings, both are free of charge.

http://vapingunderground.com/thread...rum-info-and-unlisted-vendors-guidelines.254/

With that said, I had to remove your links from the post. The vendor rules will also show you where you're able to do so.

Thanks for your time, and again, welcome to Vu.
Hey I'm really sorry about that. I am new to the forum and it was a rookie mistake. I will be sure to stay professional and visit the vendors information.

Thanks
Scott

VU Sponsors