Become a Patron!

Vape Places that Give Discounts to Vets.

DOAUSMC0331

Member For 4 Years
Since I have not seen a thread for this I figured we should start a list of online places that offer Veterans a Discount on Products Rigs/Juice
So post here lets support those that support us. Disclaimer I am Not Paid to compile this list I Am doing this to help us all out and I am not "Brand Loyal".
SemperFi

1. Vaporfi- if you call and show proof of service you will get a discount on items
2. Vapor Authority- Sometimes if you call they will give one but its hit or miss.
3. This one is older but still should work
incrediblebulkjuice.com military_vu

Last edited:
NicVape offers 10% (after form submission) on all future orders. They seem to specialize in DIY Mixing supplies and Premium eLiquids. I placed an order and hope their stuff is as good their comments on site and as they say.

Vape_Sanctum

Unlisted Vendor
If your in the Sacramento Cali area...you can swing by my shop. I give military discounts as well. I'm a service connected Vet and all my staff are Veterans or service brats.

Vape Sanctum and smoke in Fair Oaks CA.

Reactions: Kat

Kat

Member For 4 Years
Halo gives 15%
ejuices gives 20%

Have ordered from both and received good service and quality products.

My local shop in Oklahoma City always gives a 10% discount for veterans and a free 60ml on Veterans Day. I realize that probably doesn't help most of you, though.

Good Afternoon
Former Marine living in Medellin. 100% service connected disabled living the life. Joined the forum to get more information as information is poor here in Colombia. Usually with little to no post-sale support.

Attachments

• 7E49B6DF-1F31-4308-9391-E68C2832695A.jpeg
    7E49B6DF-1F31-4308-9391-E68C2832695A.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2

VU Sponsors