Become a Patron!

Vape Vendors That Won't Ship to US Customers

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
In light of deeming regs, I'd like to start a list of vape vendors that have stopped shipping to US customers on or after September 9, 2020.

Doesn't matter where the vendor is located, but please list the vendor's country if you come across one.

So the list so far is:

NicVape.com - USA
HeavenGifts.com - China

Last edited:

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I know, I know. HeavenGifts may not really fit this list. But the problem is this.

They claim that they got their Paypal account suspended because Paypal is not allowing Chinese vendors to take payments for vape products, but that was over 2 weeks ago and no other Chinese vape vendor that I know of has been affected.

I call BS on their claim and I'm starting to think they didn't get their PP account suspended and have merely chosen to not offer it in order to deter US sales (Paypal was the only payment option for US customers and they offer a plethora of other options for other countries).

But I could very well be wrong. For now, I think they need to be in the list.

Last edited:

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
I know, I know. HeavenGifts may not really fit this list. But the problem is this.

They claim that they got their Paypal account suspended because Paypal is not allowing Chinese vendors to take payments for vape products, but that was over 2 weeks ago and no other Chinese vape vendor that I know of has been affected.

I call BS on their claim and I'm starting to think they didn't get their PP account suspended and have merely chosen to not offer it in order to deter US sales (Paypal was the only payment option for US customers and they offer a plethora of other options for other countries).

But I could very well be wrong. For now, I think they need to be in the list.
HeavensGifts IMO is overpriced in comparison to other sites anyway, no big loss.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
AliExpress-
they stopped shipping vape gear here to the US a while ago

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
BuyBest
stopped selling vape gear, I noticed that a few weeks ago.
Sad they were a good vendor and bought quite a bit from them.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
This one hurt! Used to order quite frequently from them.

Yes Aliexpress was a hard one to lose for me too- so many vendors under one roof. Sad to lose that site for vape gear.

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This doesn't meet the criteria for the list, but MadTownVapor at madtownvap.com too all their products off their site. I made a purchase fro them a few months ago, talked to one of the owners on the phone, really nice guy. I guess they decided to "play it safe" and not sell anything online.

VU Sponsors