Become a Patron!

Vapefly brunhilde mtl rta review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received brunhilde mtl rta from health cabin for the purpose of this review.

Brunhilde mtl rta colors:

- Dark blue
- Black
- Gold
- Gunmetal
- Ss

oM3oNeV.jpg

Specifications:

Diameter: 23.0mm
Height with Drip Tip: 65.50mm
Coil Rebuildable: single Coil Building
Capacity: 2ml(TPD Edition) / 5ml(Standard Edition)
Thread: 510 thread

In the box:

- Brunhilde MTL RTA
- Glass tube
- Long drip tip(resin)
- 2×Stainless steel wires
- 6×Screw airflow sets
- O-rings
- 2×Pre-built 1.0ohm coils 26GA (Ni 80)
- Allen Key
- T-type screwdriver
- Screws
- 2×Firebolt Cotton
- User manual

YkqHrTu.jpg

Brunhlide mtl rta is a single coil atomizer, this atomizer is 24mm in diameter and it is 65.5mm in height with drip tip. You can buy this atomizer in 5 different colors and it comes in really nice package. In the package you will receive extra drip tip, airflow adapters and also in the package you will receive cois and cotton which is great. Design of this atomizer is really nice in my opinion, I really like the look of this atomizer. On the top cap you can see "Brunhilde" engraved and on the atomizer you can aslo see logo which in my opinion makes this atomizer to look really nice. Build quality of the atomizer is really good, engravings are not sharp, threads are good, basically machining on this atomizer is really good.

KG7cANU.jpg

Atomizer comes with two 510 drip tips, one will be in the package and one will be preinstalled. Drip tip that comes preinstalled is really comfortable for using and I like it more than the drip tip from the package. Drip tip that comes in the package is longer and if you like long drip tips you will like this one. On this atomizer you can use any other 510 drip tip without any problems.

w8PtLJw.jpg

On the top cap you can see some details that helps when you want to spin the top cap. On the top cap you can see one hole and you will use that hole to fill the tank and to control the airflow. When you spin the top cap and when this hole is aligned with 3 engraved drops you can fill the tank and when it is aligned with airflow hole you can adjust the airflow. Fill hole is not big and to fill the atomizer you need a bottle with a smaller tip. When you look the top cap from the inside you can see that top cap has really nice conical shape that improves the flavor.

Gdo2rnS.jpg

On the build deck you can see 4 screws so you can easily place the coil here. On the build deck you can aslo see the airflow hole under the coil and you can see two wick slots. Building on this rta is very simple and you will have no problems, screws are good, also placing the cotton is simple. In each wick slot you can see hole for ss wire that brings eliquid to the cotton. When you placing the cotton just nicely put the cotton in the wick slots and you will have no problems.
With this atomizer you will receive 6 different airflow adapters. Airflow adapters: 0.9mm, 1.2mm, 1.4mm, 1.8mm, 2.1mm, 2.5mm. On the airflow adapter you can see threads and in order to use airflow adapter you need to screw it down in the airflow hole. You can pretty much easy change the airflow adapters but you can't replace the adapter when you have coil inside, so this will be a con to someone.

W1Ym4CH.jpg

IcwTfqW.jpg

dGGdtDP.jpg

sq3VmlE.jpg

omULBWO.jpg

Under the build deck you can see the tank and to replace the tank you need to unscrew the deck. Capacity of the tank is 5ml which is really good capacity especially if you use this atomizer for mtl vaping. In the package you will receive one spare glass tank which is great.

9shY2vn.jpg

How this atomizer works and my thoughts:

Brunhilde mtl rta is atomizer with very good build quality. Machining on this atomizer is really good and engravings are not sharp, also threads are very good, very well built atomizer. Package is also very good, in the package you will receive coils, cotton, extra drip tip and airflow adapters. Design of this atomizer is very nice in my opinion, maybe for someone this atomizer is too tall but honestly I don't mind it because of capacity. Capacity of the atomizer is 5ml which is more than good even if you use this atomizer for restrictive dtl vaping, if you use it for mtl vaping with 5ml you can easily vape all day. To fill the tank you need to have a bottle with smaller tip which can be a little con. Building and wicking here is very simple and easy and I think you will have no problems. Stainless steel wires works really good and wicking here is very good. You can use this atomizer as mtl atomizer or you can use it as restrictive dtl atomizer. To use it as restrictive dtl atomizer you need to use 2.5mm adapter or to use atomizer without any adapter. We have here 6 adapters to choose from and you can easily find the one that works best for you, personally I really prefer 1.4mm airflow adapter. Replacing the adapters is simple but you can't replace the adapter when you have coil inside and this can be a con to someone. On this atomizer I tried different coils for mtl and dtl vaping and I can say that this atomizer works really good for mtl and for dtl vaping. Personally I really like to use here 2.5mm kanthal coil for mtl vaping. Flavor here is very good, I can say great flavor no matter do you use it for mtl vaping or dtl vaping. Also there is no any leaking when you place the atomizer on the table which is very good.
So, brunhilde mtl rta is rare atomizer that works good for mtl and for dtl vaping, build quality of this atomizer is very good and there is no any problems when you use this atomizer, so, if you like the design of this atomizer I can recommend you this rta.

Cons:

- You can't replace inserts with coil inside
- Small fill hole

Pros:

- Build quality is good
- Paint looks good
- Coils and cotton in the package
- 6 airflow adapters
- Very nice design in my opinion
- Extra drip tip in the package
- Drip tip that comes preinstalled is very good
- Easy to build