Become a Patron!

Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDA vs Holic MTL

cheepshot

Member For 4 Years
Both RDA's are flavor chasers and very similar with the Holic being the newer design. Having both now, I like the Galaxies MTL RDA better. The Galaxies 810 Ultem drip tip is the deciding factor. The ability to be closer to the coils and not burning my lips (except non-stop chain vaping) allows for flavor to come out on some juices that the Holic just can't do. The Galaxies drip tip doubles as a 510 adapter, which can come in handy. The airflow control on the Galaxies is a real pain to adjust and the top cop doesn't come off as easily as the Holic. I'm happy that I have both of them and they are my daily drivers.

I'll probably try the Galaxies RDTA next.

Last edited:
Both RDA's are flavor chasers and very similar with the Holic being the newer design. Having both now, I like the Galaxies MTL RDA better. The Galaxies 810 Ultem drip tip is the deciding factor. The ability to be closer to the coils and not burning my lips (except non-stop chain vaping) allows for flavor to come out on some juices that the Holic just can't do. The Galaxies drip tip doubles as a 510 adapter, which can come in handy. The airflow control on the Galaxies is a real pain to adjust and the top cop doesn't come off as easily as the Holic. I'm happy that I have both of them and they are my daily drivers.

I'll probably try the Galaxies RDTA next.

I have both the RDAs and I also have the Galaxies RDTA. I have to put my vote with the Holic as far as overall flavor, although both are contenders against some of my higher end RDAs as far as flavor goes. I just tend to like the build deck and airflow adjustment on the Holic a bit better. Now the Galaxies RDTA is a champ. Take the best of the Galaxies RDA and slap a tank on it, basically. Wicking took a minute to perfect, but once I had that down, it was a game changer.

VU Sponsors