Become a Patron!

Vapefly Jester Pro Review By Ben28

Vapefly Jester Pro
Combo.jpg
This is the newest pod device from the Vapefly brand, which never ceases to impress me with its devices and new features. This new Jester Pro has a 1000mAh battery, a 25W output, a screen that shows information, the possibility of autodraw/button operation. In short, it comes quite strong and well complete. Let's give way to the review that I want to show you this product.

I would like to thank Daisy from Vapefly for making all these reviews possible and for the great treatment I receive. I encourage you to visit the Vapefly page and specifically see the information about the Jester Pro.

Disclaimer;
Nobody nor any brand is paying me to do this review, all you will see are my most sincere opinions, both the positive and the negative.

Combo pics.jpg

Features;
  • 1. Max 25W output
  • 2. Auto draw & manual
  • 3. Precise airflow control, enjoy RDL to MTL vaping
  • 4. 1000mAh built-in battery, LED indicator
  • 5. 3ml capacity, side filling
  • 6. 0.42 inch OLED screen
  • 7. DIY & Auto power mode
  • 8. Compatible with Jester II Pod Cartridge of 0.6ohm/0.8ohm/1.2ohm
BrandVapefly
Product NameJester Pro Pod Kit
MaterialAluminum alloy
Dimension112.4*24.6*15.15mm
Battery CapacityBuilt-in 1000mAh
Capacity3ml
Max Output Power25W
Filling TypeSide filling
Compatible CartridgeJester II Cartridge 0.6ohm mesh coil, KA1 (pre-installed)
0.8ohm mesh coil, KA1 (sold separately)
1.2ohm mesh coil, KA1 (sold separately)
ColorGleamy Gold, Gleamy Pink, Black & Silver, Silver, Black
Packing Size138.5*72.5*31mm (1pc)

Packaging
ReLens_IMG_20240215232555.JPEG

The device comes packaged in a black rectangular box. This one has a certain decoration that I'm not sure what inspired it. As always with Vapefly products, gold is combined with some other color, in this case black. We observe the gold color in the letters. On the left side we are presented with the brand of the product and the model in question. On the right we are left with a small window to see the device in question. In this case it is the silver edition that looks quite good with the decoration and the black buttons.

ReLens_IMG_20240215232608.JPEG

On this side we simply see some very large gold letters on a black background that again indicate the model of the product. I really like the font chosen for this, it seems to me that it gives a touch of aggression, let's say, maybe I'm rambling but it's simply my opinion.

ReLens_IMG_20240215232620.JPEG

On the back of the box the decoration is not maintained, simply the black background on which we are presented with certain features, the contents of the box, contact addresses, warnings about vaping and both a QR code and a scratch to verify the veracity of the product.

In the box:

1* Jester Pro
1* 0.6Ω Cartridge
1* Type-C Cable
1* User Manual
1* Lanyard

Something I don't like about the contents of the box is that it only comes with one cartridge. I like that the products come with at least two coils/cartridges so I can try different vaping styles. Anyway, Vapefly provided me with all the existing cartridges for the product that we will talk about in the Vaping Time section. This was just an objection in case someone is determined to buy it, anyway, it will appear on the cons part of the list later.

ReLens_IMG_20240215232641.JPEG

Once we opened the box we found the device in a custom-made recess on a spongy pad. We are left with slots to put our fingers in and take it out of the hole.

On the left side we find a rectangular cardboard box where the Type-C cable and the lanyard will be found.

I quite like the packaging since I at least find it quite luxurious. The combination of black and gold is very good, at least in this packaging. The gold is very fair and without overdoing it and the black matches very well.

ReLens_IMG_20240215232728.JPEG

If we remove all the content and organize it, we are left with something like the image above. The pod device, the charging cable and the lanyard.

But you might wonder, where do I hook the lanyard? This has a circular silicone area that opens and surrounds the entire device so you can hang it around your neck. It doesn't have a hook as such. There are usually several lanyards of this type with some devices.

Device Inspection
ReLens_IMG_20240215232738.JPEG

If we look at the product from its front area we will see what is seen in the image. It is a rectangular, stick-type device, with very square edges, it practically has no curves except in the pod area, otherwise the sensation on the lips would be very uncomfortable.

As such it is a very thin device, very pocket sized and that we can take everywhere, in addition, together with its vaping, it will be a very discreet device.

The decoration, as I said before, I don't know very well what it represents. If I focus my attention I can see a species of animal that resembles a dragon perhaps (which would be logical because this year represents the Chinese New Year)? or maybe a kind of chicken? I don't know for sure but I'll take care to ask. I asked and it was nothing significant, just my mind wandering, it doesn't represent anything concrete.

In the central area of the device we find the screen and a button. This shows quite important information and has been improved compared to the TIM Pod that I recently reviewed. For example, it comes with a puff counter, which for me is quite useful.

The button is a battery indicator too;

Green means 100-60%
Blue means 60-40%
Red means 40-0%

ReLens_IMG_20240215232751.JPEG

Well, let's start with the information that the screen provides. On the left side we find a battery indicator that will decrease proportionally. We don't have a percentage like we had in the TIM Pod when we pressed the button twice, just that indicator, but it is quite accurate.

In the area on the right we find the wattage at which we are vaping in quite large and also a small letter. If we are shown an ``A´´ it means that we are in automatic mode, that is, the device will only allow us to oscillate the wattage according to that recommended for the coil. If we are shown a ``D´´ it means that we are in DIY mode, that is, the device will allow us to oscillate around any wattage between 5-25W.

At the bottom left we find the puff counter that I mentioned before. In the lower right part an indicator of the coil Ω.

In functions we don't have much to talk about.
- If we press the button three times we will enter the wattage adjustment mode, in which we will increase it in increments of 0.5W up to a maximum of 25W
- If we press the button four times we will block it, thus forcing us to only use auto-draw.
- If we press the button five times we will enter a menu that will let us choose between turning off the device, changing vaping mode or resetting the puff counter.

ReLens_IMG_20240215232802.JPEG

On one of the sides we find the air inlet. It is made up of three holes that grow proportionally, the bottom one being the smallest and the top one the largest. This air inlet is so good that when closed to the maximum it completely restricts the air, perfect for a vaper with MTL preference. On the other hand, open to the maximum will provide a good RDL.

It is quite comfortable and I have not accidentally moved it while using it, so the hardness is good.

ReLens_IMG_20240215232811.JPEG

I don't have much to comment on the rear part, only the decoration of the front part is maintained and little else.

ReLens_IMG_20240215232820.JPEG

On the opposite side we will find the Type-C charging port that will charge the battery in about 50 minutes. Quite fast to be honest, also, depending obviously on how many watts we vape at, it will make the duration proportional, being longer at lower watts and shorter at higher watts, quite obvious right?

ReLens_IMG_20240215232834.JPEG

The pod-battery connection is made using magnets and what allows the device to identify the cartridge are two pins. The play of this cartridge is minimal, it will only be noticeable if we move it deliberately, if not, you will not even notice how it moves, in fact you can pick it up from this part and it will not come off.

ReLens_IMG_20240215232851.JPEG

The pod is this in question, it can be 2mL or 3mL depending on your country and your regulations. The liquid is filled from the side and fits any type of bottle. The rounded pod makes it very comfortable in the mouth. It is also very thin and not as wide as others on the market. The variety of cartridges is also quite wide and we will discuss it later in another section of the review.

Vaping Time
This first part of the section is the same as in the Jester II, since the cartridges are practically the same and the air inlet is the same as well. The only thing that works with this device is the fact that the wattage varies.

I'll start with the 0.6Ω coil, this is ideal for RDL vaping with the air inlet completely open. The amount of vapor emerged with this cartridge is incredible, practically the most you can get. As for the flavor, it is incredible, I tried it with a grape liquid and I noticed it completely. In general, this cartridge is very good, the best in my opinion.

Moment of the 0.8Ω coil, this is also ideal for RDL but I would close the air inlet somewhat to maximize the flavor and squeeze out all its capabilities. The puff is very linear, the autodraw works perfectly and without spitback.

As for the 1.0Ω coil, things are beginning to change, we are approaching MTL vaping, I advise you to close the air inlet very close to its limit. With this coil I got the most flavor but the vapor decreased a lot.

Finally, round the 1.2Ω coil, with this I do recommend closing it almost to the maximum, this way we maximize the flavor and achieve a very, very successful MTL vape.

The comfort in hand is splendid, the straight edges make it very comfortable in hand and very easy to leave standing. In addition, it is very thin which makes it very pocket sized.

The battery takes about 55-60 minutes to charge completely, pretty good for a 1000mAh that will perform really good at lower wattages especially.

The comfort of the drip tip is incredible, the curves make it fit perfectly to the lips, making you want to take puffs without stopping (I'm not exaggerating).

Pros And Cons
Pros
Cons
Comfortable Drip Tip
1 Cartridge Included
Exceptional Airflow Control
You May Or May Not Like The Aesthetics
Versatile
Pocket-Sized
Puff Counter, Variable Wattage, 2 Modes

Conclusion

This POD is very similar to the TIM Pod that Vapefly recently released. But it has slight changes that, depending on the person's eyes, may or may not be favorable.

In general it is a very good pod device, above all I was surprised by its ability to produce flavor, I knew it was going to be good in that aspect but not that much.

If you are looking for something discreet, innovative, comfortable and quite affordable, it is your device.

VU Sponsors