Go to the store.. IMO

Vape On

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you don't wanna wait
Go to the store.. IMO

Vape On
Yes, only if they were competent enough to know the difference between a triton 2 and a triton 2 mini coil. I just had a conversation with a local vape shop (less than a mile from me) and the owner could not fathom the difference. After 10 minutes of questions I gave up when he said he could order them for me. What? I can do that myself. Obviously, I'll have to wait 3 or 4 days in state.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Bit difficult for me to go to a store in Wisconsin. :D

Andria

Random

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Happened to me. I ordered a Treebox and Herakles Plus. The Treebox was on a flash sale and they had a counter of how many remained. When I ordered the counter said 122 were left. Then I saw some strange wording in the ad and emailed them questioning the authenticity of the Treebox and the tank. They gave me a generic "read the description" reply, and I said I did read it and it didnt specify and I would be angry if the items were counterfeits or clones and not authentic.

Well surprise, they emailed me back saying both the Herakles and the Treebox were both out of stock and they couldnt ship them. And that I could only get another item of same value, or take store credit as a refund, no cash refund.

Let me get this straight,i'm a little dense sometimes.You ordered a couple of products that were "in stock",later they say we do not have the products you have requested.....Now we get to keep your money.....please peruse our other selections...............OH,and BTW feel free to use the store credit you didn't want in the first place?????

Last edited:

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let me get this straight,i'm a little dense sometimes.You ordered a couple of products that were "in stock",later they say we do not have the products you have requested.....Now we get to keep your money.....please peruse our other selections...............OH,and BTW feel free to use the store credit you didn't want in the first place?????

A little dense? You seem spot on to me, because thats pretty much exactly what happened.

Seems like that should be illegal, no? With that kind of business model, if you have a bad day with your company on the stock market you could decide everyone that ordered that day bought shit that was out of stock. Instantly add a bunch of hard cash to your companies accounts.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Is the owner here? The owner or a representative really needs to explain themselves. I for one am shocked and dismayed at this companies behavior. I have gone from someone who orders from them often to never, ever ordering again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A little dense? You seem spot on to me, because thats pretty much exactly what happened.

Seems like that should be illegal, no? With that kind of business model, if you have a bad day with your company on the stock market you could decide everyone that ordered that day bought shit that was out of stock. Instantly add a bunch of hard cash to your companies accounts.

Yeah I think it's called "bait and switch" and the FTC really frowns on it.

People say 'we need regulation!" like there isn't any, but there are TONS of consumer regulations that still apply,. even if doofus vape shops like this think they're exempt. They're not.

Andria

Seina_Yamada

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I ordered from them on Monday my order was shipped the next day I haven't gotten it yet. So I can't say on quality on my new goodies yet but their shipping is fast if nothing else.

Random

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I know that my Visa cannot be charged until an item is listed for shipment,unless the item is a custom or 1 off item or similar.(sale can be listed as pending but cannot be finalized,money changing accounts)In other words if you don't have it I don't have to pay for it.Thats why so many stores want to ship your items so fast.If this happens anywhere be it a vape site or other online retailer in the future I would check with your bank first before using any type of store credit or even responding back to them.

Last edited:

TechnoGeek

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Their rules? May I be so bold as to suggest they can Stuff Their Rules!?
I have rules too. One of 'em is to avoid vendors who rip me off.
Banks have CC rules too.
One of 'em is that they don't allow scamming vendors to rip off their customers via their (the bank's) credit card.

Below is the end of the email argument I had with this Vape NW scumbag before I cancelled the charge.
(read from the bottom up)

[email protected]
If you would like to return the 2 tanks then I would be happy to do so but we will not be covering the shipping
and there will also be a 20% restocking fee taken out of the refund.

Josh, VapeNW Management
Thank you for all your support!
Feel free to contact me at (949) 445-****
Mon-Sat 10am-3pm

----- Original Message -----
Josh, You have done nothing to help. I'm getting a little frustrated.
I don't like being sandbagged. Did you learn to draag out the customer from GearBest?

You're wasting my time. Please refund my money for the 2 Orchid V2s.
You should have it in the description that these are plastic tanks.
If you want these 2 plastic tanks back, send a prepaid envelope.
Otherwise, I'll handle it through my bank. I don't have time for 17 emails to get a minor problem fixed.

Consider this a negative vendor review.
..........................................................................................

Vape NW... Let the buyer beware...

So these were the Tobeco Clones, right? $9.99? I'm sorry, they're clones, you're surprised/didn't know they have plastic, and not glass?

http://vapenw.com/orchid-v2-rba-by-tobeco

upload_2016-5-17_20-54-21.png
Easy enough to find a review of the Tobeco clone, posted back in September of 2015.....

8:54 Tank secton, polycarbonate
He even says it would be better to have a glass tank for your acidic juices.....

If you want glass, I think they're $115.00 each...

http://www.vapordna.com/Project-Sub-Ohm-Orchid-RBA-Atomizer-by-Aethertech-p/or0001.htm

I mean, it's hard for me to understand getting so upset about a Tobeco Clone atomizer, that you paid a tiny fraction for, compared to the authentic! Sorry, not all clones at a 1:1.....

TechnoGeek

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've used Vapenw.com multiple times, never an issue. Their return,exchange, DOA policy is not as good as others, but their prices are a bit cheaper.... Pick your poison....VapeNW.com has their policies clearly stated, and available.....

I did receive a dead mod from them once about 4-6 months ago. It was a Smok xCube II.... Once turned on, it would turn off as soon as you pressed the fire bar. I was asked to send a video, demonstrating the problem. I did, it then took them a day or two to issue an RMA. They then emailed me pre-paid postage to print out... I put it back in the box, used their postage...They received it 3-4 days later, another day or to approve, and then I had a store credit(my choice). So, it took a bit, but I was happy with the end result.

In my opinion, VapeNW.com is a good company to deal with, they have good prices on most items, carry most of the popular itmes, and have a decent selection of clones. From time of order to shipment isn't always the fastest, but it is what it is..... They are NOT Amazon Prime. So, 2-3 days to ship usually....

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Every vendor is going to screw up an order once in awhile. When it becomes consistent (Gearbest) and the situation is not speedily rectified to your satisfaction, don't buy from them. China is always going to be a crap shoot, and when I order stuff from over there, I understand that it's a gamble and I may not get what I wanted. And certainly not in a timely manner. Sometimes the prices are just too good to resist. And there seems to be (not always) a correlation between low price, and poor service. As an example, VaporDNA usually charges top dollar, but they have never screwed up an order, and the one time I was dissatisfied with a product, the Saucecode tank, they gave me a refund and told me to keep the tank. But I can't stand reading their product descriptions lol, I just scroll down to the spec's and figure it out for myself.

VU Sponsors