Become a Patron!

Vapes & E-Juice at Hookah-Shisha.com

Hi Vaping Underground!

My name is Danny and I run Hookah-Shisha.com which is the world's largest online hookah and shisha tobacco retailer. Our awesome hookah customers have been requesting that we carry vaping supplies for years and this year we have started to build up a pretty decent selection of vapes and e-juice.

I found this forum while looking around for some information and thought it would be a great chance to introduce myself and the company!

Check out our selection of E-Juice here and you can find our Vape selection here.

I've also created a special discount code for Vaping Underground members! Just use the code VU15OFF at checkout to save 15% off of anything in your cart that isn't already on sale!

Why buy from a hookah site you may ask? Well, first off, hookahs are the world's oldest vaporizers as hookah smoke is made from the vaporization of shisha components rather than the burning of tobacco. Secondly, when buying from us you are able to harness the power of a giant operation, far larger than most strictly vape sites.

We have top notch customer service available around the clock and most packages will ship out the same day they are ordered. We can deliver to almost any country in the world as well. Let me know if you have any questions and have a great day!

VU Sponsors