Become a Patron!

Vapesmarter has landed in the USA

vapesmarter

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Modder
Greeting to you lovely vapers across the Pond

like the Beatles I have got off the plane and will now perform some music all be it..... vape style

but you want to know a little about me

Im a small modmaker in the UK all my mods cases cabinets bags etc are all bespoke

All the wood, colours the blocks, the mod, is made by me here, in the English countryside

and you will see an awful lot of this little guy

IMG_6406.jpg

he is Alfie and he's my modmaker super dog

over the next few weeks, I will show you mods being made and mods that will be for sale as well as other goods that might tickle your fancy all from my workshop

stu and alfie

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad to see ya here.I watched Todd's video on one of your mods the other day,and i gotta say,i am not a fan of the color pink at all,but that mod he reviewed i would gladly carry every day,the pink just works for it haha.Beautiful work.

vapesmarter

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Modder
Glad to see ya here.I watched Todd's video on one of your mods the other day,and i gotta say,i am not a fan of the color pink at all,but that mod he reviewed i would gladly carry every day,the pink just works for it haha.Beautiful work.

thankyou

in the world of mods "pink" was a long long long time ago the colours resin wood the mod have all changed since then and so have i

VU Sponsors