Become a Patron!

VapeSourcing: GTG or Avoid?

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VapeSourcing has the best deal, currently, on the new Smok Mag P3 and has it in the colour I'd want. Question is: Are they good to go, or best avoided? A quick search of the forums, here, suggests their delivery and communications, at least, can be somewhat "variable?" OTOH: I see @Vaper_girl posting deals and sales info here regularly.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Its a Chinese company and you will get a Chinese experience.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
That doesn't answer my question.

I have purchased other products from Chinese vendors in the past. Years ago an inexpensive flashlight. It was shipped via the proverbial slow boat from China, but it was shipped promptly and I did eventually receive it. More recently: I've been purchasing my surveillance cameras from a reputable source in China. Not only are his prices unbeatable, but he ships them to me DHL 2nd Day. And I really do get them two business days after he ships, which is usually NLT the day following my order. Also somewhat more recently I purchased something on eBay I did not realize was being shipped from China. It took something like ten days to get here, but get here it did.

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VapeSourcing has the best deal, currently, on the new Smok Mag P3 and has it in the colour I'd want. Question is: Are they good to go, or best avoided? A quick search of the forums, here, suggests their delivery and communications, at least, can be somewhat "variable?" OTOH: I see @Vaper_girl posting deals and sales info here regularly.

I've been ordering from them for several years now. I just did an order 2 weeks ago and it arrived yesterday. They didn't give me a tracking number and I didn't ask for one as I usually receive their packages within 4 weeks of ordering.

I've seen lots of people complaining but for me, I've never had a problem with their service.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I just did an order 2 weeks ago and it arrived yesterday. They didn't give me a tracking number and I didn't ask for one as I usually receive their packages within 4 weeks of ordering.
*hmph* Two weeks. Four weeks. Lack of tracking? Thanks for the info. That's what I was looking for. I'll pass.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just ordered a Mag P3 from VaporL which has done me right in the past.

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

This is a true statement.

When you order from China you should expect a Chinese experience. For some of us, that experience is just fine when you fully understand what you are getting into.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
So, poking around and reading about VU members' experiences, it looks like 3FVape, of all the Chinese retail sellers, gets the highest marks for the combination of pricing, shipping time and customer service?

VU Sponsors