Become a Patron!

VapeWild bought out by RJ Reynolds

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know some greatly disliked their juice, others enjoyed them. Not all their juices were winners, some were really good. They used to have a great online community years ago. The past year or two things have greatly changed and not for the better. A major reduction in product, many flavors being cut, massive layoffs ridding the company of a lot of the customers' favorite staff. Amid the reduction of products while everyone was being told it was due to the pending pmta's they began carrying a full line of Vuse ecigs owned by RJR.

Even then there was speculation that RJR had taken control of the company a little more than a year ago, claims which were refuted by some diehard fans and either ignored or refuted by staff. That's been shown to be exactly what's happened from an article at journalnow and backed by financial statements from the London Stock Exchange.

"During 2019, RJR Vapor acquired a majority interest in VapeWild Holdings, LLC, referred to as VapeWild. Management performed purchase accounting and assigned a value of $51 million to trademarks and other intangibles and $25 million as goodwill."

Other VapeWild brands include NicRight, Suave Vape, OFE (old fashioned elixir), Quest Vapor, Islander Eliquid, 4Kings and possibly others.

Journalnow article.
https://www.journalnow.com/business...PmgbUAZVFVCdaabSemgrlwZnDtut_x-AAF2C5mtz96Dko

London Stock Exchange (PDF)
https://www.rns-pdf.londonstockexchange.com/rns/0947I_4-2020-3-30.pdf

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After full deeming enforcement kicks in they will pretty much just be a Vuse retailer as Vuse has filed PMTA from what I have read.
Of course virtually all of the juice line will vanish.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After full deeming enforcement kicks in they will pretty much just be a Vuse retailer as Vuse has filed PMTA from what I have read.
Of course virtually all of the juice line will vanish.
Right, well it seemed fishy. When a lot of the big hoopla over the pmta's became a concern much of their stock was dwindling. At the same time dozens of their flavors disappeared. Even stock on other items, tanks, cotton, coils, coil heads etc drastically went down. As if they were no longer restocking much of anything. Yet in the midst of the huge slowdown, boom. A huge Vuse offering with all their flavors (prior to the flavored pod crackdown) suddenly popped up and was being heavily promoted. Which is what led to speculation that they'd sold out to RJR but there wasn't any hard evidence. And the once open and transparent company suddenly had fuck all to say and many questions went unanswered and ignored.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haven't bought from vapewild in a long time. Boy do I miss the "wrecking ball" juice. Fuckers

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When I first started, before mixing my own, I couldn't get enough of Vape Wild Whiskey Tango Fudge Cake and Murica. I loved them.
Murica fuck yea. Lol
a562ea788d9eedce77cd84a3732cdb04.gif

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never cared for murica. @MrMeowgi you mix some of your own don't you? It's not a 100% copy of wrecking ball but that bombies nana cream clone is close. 5% la banana cream, 3% tfa dragonfruit, 7% tfa strawberry. Actually I think it was a bit closer when I was using a combo of tfa strawberry ripe around 2-3% and cap sweet strawberry at like 4-5% in place of the tfa strawberry. And I got close to their kiwi-berry using around 2% fw kiwi and 3% cap sweet strawberry.

I could even get on board with it if it was a matter of big tobacco buying these places up, giving them the financial backing to get them through the pmta's and whatnot. But that doesn't seem to be the case. They're buying them up either to close them down or run them into the ground. Rather than control and operate the 'competition' they're more bent on destroying it.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never cared for murica. @MrMeowgi you mix some of your own don't you? It's not a 100% copy of wrecking ball but that bombies nana cream clone is close. 5% la banana cream, 3% tfa dragonfruit, 7% tfa strawberry. Actually I think it was a bit closer when I was using a combo of tfa strawberry ripe around 2-3% and cap sweet strawberry at like 4-5% in place of the tfa strawberry. And I got close to their kiwi-berry using around 2% fw kiwi and 3% cap sweet strawberry.

I could even get on board with it if it was a matter of big tobacco buying these places up, giving them the financial backing to get them through the pmta's and whatnot. But that doesn't seem to be the case. They're buying them up either to close them down or run them into the ground. Rather than control and operate the 'competition' they're more bent on destroying it.
They will all be beaten down by virus control measures and the Deeming regs.
I figure it will be a slow build back up as a few things gets PMTA approval.
BT does not have to do anything at this point.

VU Sponsors