Become a Patron!

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've tried both companies and to me vape wild is better. The stuff I got at MBV were nasty. I've had some off flavors from VW but all around not bad. I also found that the flavor shots really ruin the taste. Its just too much. Order without first until you know you need it. VW's corn pops flavor is spot on with the cereal and it's great. The fruity pebbles/ ice cream is really good along with "king cake". In my experience vape wilds flavors come really close to what they're advertising. Another great place with good prices is Rocky Top Vapor. Outstanding customer service, always running deals, and the flavors are out of this world. They make the Antimatter and Audio Fog lines

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never tried RTV. Do you know what age verification system they use?
Im not sure which one they use now, but when all this first started I had to e-mail a scanned copy of my ID to them. It took about 5 mins and I haven't had to do it again. They might have changed it to something better now. I like a few of their flavors so much I would've done probably anything to get my order through!

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm not a fan of Blue Check so if that's what they use they probably won't see any of my business. That's one reason I like VW, not only good juices, fanatastic customer service and the only age requirement is inputting your birthdate.

Last edited:

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not a fan of Blue Check so if that's what they use they probably won't see any of my business. That's one reason I like VW, not only good juices, fanatastic customer service and the only age requirement is input your birthdate.
I don't think they use blu check and I also think it's not as easy as enter your birthday and your in so I guess it's out. But at least you got VW and they're flavors are pretty darn good. And I think the best part is all the freebies they give out

Waffle Baron

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I agree love their flavors a lot and the free sample is what keeps me ordering from VW. Just placed my monthly VW order today and decided to try out thesaucela.com as well just to mix it up.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To be honest I've only had 2 e-liquids from Mt. Baker I've actually liked (Neither of which they make any more) and Vape Wild had 1 liked but they changed it and then it sucked.
For years I stuck with Bulk E-Juice their flavors are awesome and always consistent from batch to batch.

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have to say so far of the juices I've tried my favorites are: Vape Wild: On Cloud Custard & Chocolate/Mint & MBV: Cinnamon Roll.

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Congrats to Vape Wild on winning a slew of awards on The Guide to Vaping Best Of Awards
Firsts: Best of 2016, Most Popular Vendor, Best Customer Service, Best Prices, Best E-Liquid Brand
Second: Best Product Manufacturer

Waffle Baron

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
So far I have tried almost all their flavors between the sample packs and freebies and my favorites to date are:

Tobacco
Banabacco
Grand Poobah
RY4Life

Dessert
S+C2 (Strawberrys & Cream boosted)
The Splurge (Bread Pudding, Custard, Cinnamon, Brandy Drizzle, Nuts)
Glazed & Confused (Popcorn, Peanut Butter, Marshmallows, Glaze)
Soylent Green (Pistachio & Cream)
King Cake (Cream, Cinnamon, Sugar, Dough)
Professor Snipes Slytherin Sauce (Pear, Coconut, Cream)
On Cloud Custard

Out of these my absolute favs are S+C2, The Splurge, King Cake, Grand Poobah and RY4Life

Kendall

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for listing your favorites. I have 11 flavors on the way and looking forward to trying them. Do they need time to steep?

Kendall

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Half Baked
Honey Moo Moo
On Cloud Custard
Vanilla Butternut
Glazed & Confused
The Splurge
Wrecking Ball
Toffee Dream Cream
Buttery Nuts
Clover the Rainbow
Hold the Door

Kendall

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Love Vanilla Butternut !
The only Vanilla Butternut I have tried was from MBV and it was my favorite of their flavors I tried. I have high hopes for Vape Wild's.

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That is one thing that keeps me coming back to VW. Gotta love those freebies! Plus, there awesome online customer service. Great folks!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only Vanilla Butternut I have tried was from MBV and it was my favorite of their flavors I tried. I have high hopes for Vape Wild's.
OMG you gotta try Butternutz by D-Squared!

Sent from my HT3 Pro using Tapatalk

quadraginta

Member For 3 Years
Personally, I stay away from both of them. Their are SO MANY good eliquid vendors out there, smaller mom and pop type shop that put way more care into their mixes than these two places do. They are just as cheap if not cheaper as well. Do a bit of searching, a lot of threads have links to a lot of these vendors as well.

I don't think I will ever buy from vape wild or mt. baker, and I think that's a good thing.

<snip>

MBV started out as a mom&pop type shop. The Mrs. and I have been ordering from them since they worked out of a home in Washington state.

One of the reasons they have grown so much is because people liked their product and service. Otherwise they would have gone the way of so many start-ups that disappeared after a brief flash.

I don't know what makes you think they don't put care into their products. I have found them to be very consistent. I don't like everything I've gotten from them, but that's true of every vendor.

Their customer service is stellar. I got a batch of Cherry after they quit selling their Wild Cherry and it was unusable to me. Not cherry-like at all. I called and bitched and they gave me credit for it.

Once they got a shipment confused and I got an iPV 5 mod box instead of a few 30ml bottles of juice. I called to see about getting it back to them and they told me to just keep it, and they'd get my juice in the mail that day.

I'm not going to turn my back on them just because they became successful. They still make juice I like, and the prices are still reasonable and the CS still outstanding.

I will certainly try other sources. That's why I follow sites like this one, but good recommendations are like opinions. 'Cause that's what they are.

I recently tried Vista Vapors after reading some good comments, and the score was 1 1/2 flavors out of 4 choices. One was great. One was almost too potently flavored, and two were unpalatable.

That doesn't mean I think they are a terrible vendor, or that I'll never use them again. It just means that it didn't work well this time. Other flavors might do just fine.

quadraginta

Member For 3 Years
Vape wild has great loopy fruit -
BUT must be steeped
Where I find mount baker doesn't require as much Steeping for some strange reason lol

A while back they started saying that their juices were going to start shipping pre-steeped.

Don't know if it's so, but it seems to have worked for you.

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have not had any bad juices from MBV. Some I liked better than others and their Cinnamon Roll IMHO is one of the best. I just don't care for their age verification system and that is why I quit using them. If they'd do away with Blue Check I'd be back in a heartbeat.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have not had any bad juices from MBV. Some I liked better than others and their Cinnamon Roll IMHO is one of the best. I just don't care for their age verification system and that is why I quit using them. If they'd do away with Blue Check I'd be back in a heartbeat.
I bet you never tried their Faux Hawk.That was possibly the nastiest thing I've ever vaped it tasted like Cologne.

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So far I've liked their: Cinnamon Roll, Vanilla Cupcake, Raspberry Lemonade, Pumpkin Pie & Butter Toffee.

Last edited:

dropstep

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Currently have 5 bottles from vapewild steeping, i loved the sample cinnamon roll they sent. Ill see what i think of them in another week and a half. they come well recomended for a cheap juice company!

kh1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good to know, I'm taking note.

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorry you've had such bad luck with their juices. I guess VW just isn't your cup of tea like it is to some folks.

daddyrabbit

Member For 4 Years
I only tried Halo before going to VapeWild and pretty much stuck with them (aside from a local vendor that sells a peppermint flavor that takes you back to the best parts of your childhood). Fruit Hoops, Twin Mint Bubble Gum, Peache Guavara and Bubble Pop from VW are definite winners.

They ruined me (in a good way) by giving some free "steeped and ready" Peache Guavara. No matter how much I shake and wait, I can't get it to where they had it steeped and ready (a yellowish-orange with the consistency of dish soap). But, I still order.

If MBV sells pre-steeped all the way around, I may give them a go. Do any of you know of MBV that sells flavors similar to Peache Guavara of VW?

VU Sponsors