Become a Patron!

Vapeyaya.com ... Shady Vendor?

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
I recently placed 2 orders with Vapeyaya.com, both for about $38. Of course I paid with PayPal, so if they are shady I should be able to get the $ back. Anyway, both orders say "processed" and the money has been debited from my PP account. Well it's been 3 weeks and still same status. I tried contacting Vapeyaya but no reply, so I did some checking. After checking Trustpilot, things aren't looking so good. 1 star rating with same situation as mine.

Anyone out there ever have any dealings with this site? Any advice on what I should do moving forward?

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I recently placed 2 orders with Vapeyaya.com, both for about $38. Of course I paid with PayPal, so if they are shady I should be able to get the $ back. Anyway, both orders say "processed" and the money has been debited from my PP account. Well it's been 3 weeks and still same status. I tried contacting Vapeyaya but no reply, so I did some checking. After checking Trustpilot, things aren't looking so good. 1 star rating with same situation as mine.

Anyone out there ever have any dealings with this site? Any advice on what I should do moving forward?

I would email them several times per day for 2 days. If no answer, contact them thru the paypal dispute page. Communications thru there go to the company thru paypal. They should see that and respond quickly because PayPal sees this too.
If they dont, then escalate the claim. PP will see that they ignored your attempts to contact the vendor and they will find in your favor and give you your money.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years

it very well could be that they don't have it in stock. so they ordered it, but they are not even made yet, and/or, because of what all is going on, they can't get them. waiting is seemly becoming normal now. i am waiting on a mod, 2F doesn't even have them yet =waiting for a new batch. i have an order at MoMoVaping, i am getting the same treatment as you.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I looked at this place a while back. Something I was looking for that was scarce elsewhere appeared to be in stock at this place.

I started looking around at the website and realized that MANY things that are scarce, or colors of things that are scarce, were ALL listed as in stock at this place. Digging further, I found that Vapeyaya is supposedly just a vape shop in Los Angeles.

Thinking about that, about the size of a typical vape shop, and the number of items that appeared to be in stock, just felt all wrong to me.

I hope you get the things you paid for @EdwinBetz but I hate to say, the place made my hinky-monitor go DING DING DING and I decided not to order.

Please let us know what comes of it. I'm interested to hear, because if they do come through for you, it'll be a good source of things that are hard to find elsewhere.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hey @EdwinBetz did you ever see any progress with these orders?

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
They changed order status to "shipped", but provided no order confirmation or tracking information. No reply to any of my emails. I will wait for a week or so and then contact PayPal to see about my options. There are 2 reviews on Trustpilot that are pretty much same as mine and did not turn out well, so I'm expecting to having to file a claim on both my orders.

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Digging further, I found that Vapeyaya is supposedly just a vape shop in Los Angeles.

How did you come to this conclusion?

Their contact page lists a Hong Kong phone # and address as well as a German address.

If they are an American company they could never use a USA paypal account for vape transactions and would be collecting credit card payments directly.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
How did you come to this conclusion?

Their contact page lists a Hong Kong phone # and address as well as a German address.

If they are an American company they could never use a USA paypal account for vape transactions and would be collecting credit card payments directly.

It's been too long ago now, I don't remember. It was in Google search results, but that's all I recall. Had a street address in Los Angeles. Maybe just a different Vapeyaya.

This is the closest thing I can find now:

http://ebusinesspages.com/by-Vape-Lovers-vapeyaya_dqvvl.co

Obviously I remembered something wrong.

Last edited:

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Obviously I remembered something wrong.

Not necessarily. There could be a link to the USA in some way.

I have come across them many times but something always stopped me from buying from them. The site looks shady, but I cant really tell you why. Just a feeling.

Last edited:

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
Hey, I remembered you wanted to know if I ever had any progress with Vapeyaya.com...

I just got my order in today! Excellent packaging and quality products! Very happy! Came from China, not , that's why it took so long. The lack of communication sucked and got me a little nervous about wether or not they were legit, but they came through with the mods I couldn't find ANYWHERE else!
019bfbccf34b853204c5eea15dbd1fe8.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hey, I remembered you wanted to know if I ever had any progress with Vapeyaya.com...

I just got my order in today! Excellent packaging and quality products! Very happy! Came from China, not , that's why it took so long. The lack of communication sucked and got me a little nervous about wether or not they were legit, but they came through with the mods I couldn't find ANYWHERE else!
019bfbccf34b853204c5eea15dbd1fe8.jpg

That is fantastic to know. Maybe they'll be able to kind of take the place of AliExpress, which was always a good source for stuff that was virtually impossible to get. Thanks for letting me know!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'm so glad you brought up Yaya. I've had their tab open for a few days amazed at what they have. As you said, hard to find things.
I was so ramped up to find that 2 members had a Nautilus Mini to part with as they are so hard to find yet pry away from someone.
Yaya has it. Not only that, you can get 6 colored glass and a Naut Mini for $15.95. AND, you can get the cage - all 3 things for only $25.95! Is that amazing or what? Haha, I'm tempted to do it just to do it but I think I'll do it on something I like.

Me thinks they drop ship. For a B&M there's no way they can have this amount of inventory. I'm glad you brought this up, Edwin.

I placed an order there about 3 weeks ago. Shipping and processing time are definitely on the slow side. I was supplied with tracking info once the order had been dispatched, though I still don't know who the local carrier will be once it gets over here.

Using the Buylogic carrier China >Australia the latest status report is: AU, depart airport - So I'm assuming it's crossed over or awaiting customs.

I never had very high expectations for speedy logistics given the origin of the products. I am however a little concerned about receiving my order in full. Some people on Trustpilot were complaining about incomplete orders.

People should probably be aware though that the stock availability on the website shouldn't be used as a metric for expected delivery times. All of my items were in stock but took over a week to dispatch anyway. I wouldn't even rule out the possibility that they list certain products as in stock and make them on demand, And/or shuffle products between various retailers for export.

I don't personally see a reason to complain given the circumstances. They were after all the only vendor selling the product I needed. And if the legend holds true that these products are indeed 1:1 clones, I should be happy and grateful for their services.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Welcome @NeophyteKing !
Edwin, that's not bad shipping time for China. Has anyone else received their order or communication from Yaya yet?
You're right. They do have some great prices on elusive hardware and accessories.

Well it's been 6 weeks since I placed the order and I've yet to receive it. Apparently it crossed over into the Au almost 3 weeks ago, so I'm assuming it's tied up at customs.

I'm perfectly fine with the wait, but this not knowing where/when and if your package is coming at all is a little daunting. The main problem with this system for me is that a customer might be waiting months or indefinitely without anyway of knowing if the package encountered a hitch along the way. If it was lost, stolen or seized, you wouldn't be aware until an unreasonable amount of time has passed and you initiate your own investigation.

It's not until you step into this dark unknown that you appreciate what a luxury tracking really is.

I hope that everyone does get their order from yayavape.com I havent ordered from here just wanted to add something I feel is important and that is that paypal will actually not refund anyone if it is from another country. It is in the small print of the paypal agreement i know. this because and this is where it gets crazy but this really happened i sold an item on Ebay and I shipped it to Greenland and i received my 500$ for the camera I sold and took it out of my paypal so I could spend it anyway the customer actually reported to paypal and their credit card company athat they never recieved the item I even had shipping insurance anyway they actually refunded the buyer here's where it gets even crazier because it was an international transaction Ebay which I'm pretty sure owns paypal say it's not their problem same with us postal service. PayPal actually said that I owe them the 500$ for the item freaking nuts considering I was the seller and now i am permantley banned from buying or selling on ebay or using paypal. Just know if u dont get your item you probably won't get paid back bc it's an international transaction therefore paypal is not responsible.

VU Sponsors