Become a Patron!

VapinChevy Here!!

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
vapingchevydraftreduced to 30% size (2).png
Welcome Fellow Vaper's - Nice to Meet You... My real name is Rodney, but many of you know me by VapinChevy - I used to be a 2+ Pack a day smoker for 12 1/2yrs, I quit smoking and turned to vaping on May 11th 2010 and still vaping along! Being that I am a diabetic, many doctors kept telling me that I had to quit smoking. I first tried patches (they didn't work, they only gave me a rash lol), tried the lozenges (they worked for only a few days). I was about to give up and go back to smoking, until I was researching online for smoking alternatives. I read information and watched a few videos on youtube (as many of you have) about "vaping"!! I was intrigued so I went online and purchased my first e-cig kit. It was a V2Cigs Kit (cig-a-like), I was excited and couldn't wait to receive it. When I received it and put it together, my last pack of cigs went straight to the freezer. For a few days I was satisfied, then I noticed I wasn't getting enough enjoyment! I sold my kit and bought my first mod and tank. A sweet Blue-Silver Bullet w/6ml Pyrex Cartomizer Tank (AltSmoke), I still have it to this day & works like it's new! Since then sure I have collected many mods/mechs/attys/batts/juice etc... I have saved a ton of money and my health, which is very important. My doctors/family/friends are happy that I vape!! I Smell Better/Taste Food/More Energetic/Breathe Easier...

If you have any questions or need anything, I will do to the best of my ability to answer. If I'm unable to answer a question, there are many of us who can!! You can also find me in the Deals & Steals Forum!

***WELCOME TO VAPING UNDERGROUND***

~Vape On/Vape Safe~

~VapinChevy~
Follow Me on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/VapinChevy83

Last edited:

TowerOfVape

RISH of Passage
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Nice one...Welcome to the madness @VapinChevy

edit: I added the cool-ass pic haha

custom-chevy-trucks.jpg

Last edited:

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Great read, Chevy... thanks for sharing your inspiring story! :)

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
It's good to see you too allby :D

Last edited:

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My first big step up in gear were also carto thanks. Going on 5 mo's analog free. I used to chew and smoke the last yr before switching to a Herbal Chew-1 of the brands available with added nicotine and a step down option. Next time I oder herbal chew fron Triump I am going to order 1/2 strenght nic. Just moved into APV's and rebuilding. Very glad to be here

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
Thank You All & Welcome to The Vaping Underground. If you need anything, I'm always here to help as well as many others!!! :D

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Welshvalleyvapers I am sorry you are having a personal problem or issue with one of our moderators, and the VU has had no knowledge of this private transaction. Hope the both of you can work it out in a private manner. We at the VU choose our moderators very carefully,and we have faith that our moderator will resolve this issue with you in a speedy professional fashion.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Not good, not good at all.

Hopefully this can be promptly resolved in a professional manner.

Sooner rather than later................................

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
In all fairness, VC does not seem to come online until at or around 1:00 A.M.

Guessing something to do with his work schedule so I am more than happy to wait until he has a chance to respond.

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
I'm here... Yes @UncleRJ time is correct with everything going on, my times are wonky... @welshvalleyvapers when you get the chance, please contact me with your paypal info... I'll move around some $$$ and get it all taken care of... I never meant to pull any bullshit and NO VU Mods DON'T con people into doing things that's (miss-information).. BTW I am sorry for all miss-understandings, and having everyone dragged in... My Deepest Sincere Apologies All :oops:

Last edited:

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
... Is this how VU moderators do things?, con people into doing things for them?

@welshvalleyvapers - No, as a senior admin member and founder, I can assure you, that is *NOT* how our moderators roll. While I understand that you are frustrated, that's an awfully big leap you made there. We'll chalk it up to frustration. It appears that a resolution to this issue is only a few messages away... thanks for posting, @VapinChevy. I trust then that we can put it all behind us and carry on.

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
no deletions pls, but I will edit the post for you.....

VU Sponsors