Member For 5 Years
damned-if-you-do-damned-if-you-dont-so-i-25391101.png

damned-damned-if-you-do-if-you-don-13988038.png

country-thang-youre-damned-if-you-do-and-youre-damned-20940926.png

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
A lot of numb asses around here, I tell ya. *grin* Oops, theres my damn sarcasm again. "Heel big toe, heel I say."

We like your strange sarcasm, you PG infidel! :giggle: I do hate it though when people I like argue over apparent misunderstandings. PG or VG dominant, if you have a bad reaction to either, it sucks imo.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Do not drive myself. Still when in an automobile I am aware of obscuring driver vision with vapor. Usually able to crack my both passenger windows to let it roll out. I do not vape in my wife's car during Winter. I've also voluntarily cleaned car windows to remove the film vapor leaves behind. A good solution of 50/50 vinegar & water with old newspaper does quite well. Believe we as vapors like we as once smokers have an obligation to be respectful like that.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
When I am a passenger I always crack the window and usually wait until moving so a vacuum is created by the moving air which sucks the vapor right out. No clouds in cars here. Being I detail my vehicle every 2 weeks never have a problem with film on the windows plus I keep a microfiber cloth under the seat for when I see a streak I missed.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When I am a passenger I always crack the window and usually wait until moving so a vacuum is created by the moving air which sucks the vapor right out. No clouds in cars here. Being I detail my vehicle every 2 weeks never have a problem with film on the windows plus I keep a microfiber cloth under the seat for when I see a streak I missed.
Exactly. I can't believe this thread even exists. Do people know they can roll down a window? Do they actually vape with the windows up? This thread is worse than all of JoJos haha

Edit: Ok I now see this thread started out sarcastic, but has since turned into...well, something.

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Exactly. I can't believe this thread even exist. Do people know they can roll down a window? Do they actually vape with the windows up? This thread is worse than all of JoJos haha

That is a reason I like the automatic power windows because one touch and it rolls all the way down~! Although I have accidentally hit the wrong button on occasion and had a cloud in my truck, it clears extremely fast by opening a few windows. I recently found this stuff at Dollar Tree which is an awesome window cleaner.

images

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Exactly. I can't believe this thread even exists. Do people know they can roll down a window? Do they actually vape with the windows up? This thread is worse than all of JoJos haha

Edit: Ok I now see this thread started out sarcastic, but has since turned into...well, something.

My son -- who LOVES "cloudz bro" -- has gotten himself a Vuse (a bit cheaper than Juul) to vape while he's driving. :teehee: He enjoys that "rich tobacco" flavor, since he was always more fond of Black n Mild's than cigarettes. Now that he has a car of his own, I think he's very loathe to crashing it due to impaired vision thx to "cloudz bro". :giggle:

Andria

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Anyone who blows clouds in a vehicle while driving is missing a few brain cells and lacks that simple thing called common sense. My clouds just impair those pesky tailgaters vision~! LMFAO

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
When we all smoked in our cars, I’m assuming that we all opened the windows. So if you can’t wait to vape on a longer car journey, just crack the windows a bit.
It’s nice to be as polite with vaping as you were with smoking. If you blew smoke in people’s faces, what can I say except GFY! :teehee:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
When we all smoked in our cars, I’m assuming that we all opened the windows. So if you can’t wait to vape on a longer car journey, just crack the windows a bit.
It’s nice to be as polite with vaping as you were with smoking. If you blew smoke in people’s faces, what can I say except GFY! :teehee:

I tried that, though mostly because it was just a habit to crack the window a little, since my husband is a non-smoker, and smoke in the truck really choked him up. But about the 2nd or 3rd time I tried to let the window down a bit, he hit the button on his door for my window, hollering "It's not smoke, idiot! Stop letting the cool/heat out!" :giggle: I had to giggle, while saying "Yes, sir!" and giving him the sarcastic salute ("salute" posture, with middle finger!) I always offer him when he tries ordering me around. :giggle: But since my vape is 86 or 87 percent PG at 10w, it's really not necessary; it's as thin as actual smoke, and dissipates in about a tenth of the time that smoke takes -- and doesn't choke anybody, since it's NOT smoke.

Andria

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I tried that, though mostly because it was just a habit to crack the window a little, since my husband is a non-smoker, and smoke in the truck really choked him up. But about the 2nd or 3rd time I tried to let the window down a bit, he hit the button on his door for my window, hollering "It's not smoke, idiot! Stop letting the cool/heat out!" :giggle: I had to giggle, while saying "Yes, sir!" and giving him the sarcastic salute ("salute" posture, with middle finger!) I always offer him when he tries ordering me around. :giggle: But since my vape is 86 or 87 percent PG at 10w, it's really not necessary; it's as thin as actual smoke, and dissipates in about a tenth of the time that smoke takes -- and doesn't choke anybody, since it's NOT smoke.

Andria

That’s funny! I forgot about the winter. I call my hubs “sir” like that, to which he answers “ I worked for a living!”. Oh that Air Force humor, eh? :giggle:
I’m always opening windows in our place, we have really dry heat in the winter. Hard to breathe sometimes.
Have a good weekend!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That’s funny! I forgot about the winter. I call my hubs “sir” like that, to which he answers “ I worked for a living!”. Oh that Air Force humor, eh? :giggle:
I’m always opening windows in our place, we have really dry heat in the winter. Hard to breathe sometimes.
Have a good weekend!

Yeah, the furnace really dries things out. When I use to spend half my waking hours on the porch smoking, it never bothered me, but now that I rarely go outside at all unless I'm getting in the truck to actually go somewhere, and since vaping dehydrates anyway, I got a cool-mist humidifier a few years ago, to keep running at night in my room. It worked so well for me that the mate and the spawn both got them last year, to run in THEIR rooms. It *usually* doesn't get terribly cold here, except maybe a day here and there, but we know it's really "winter" when we wake up completely parched -- even though I turn the furnace down at night to 67 degrees -- that dry waking means it's time to clean out the humidifiers and get them going.

Andria

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, the furnace really dries things out. When I use to spend half my waking hours on the porch smoking, it never bothered me, but now that I rarely go outside at all unless I'm getting in the truck to actually go somewhere, and since vaping dehydrates anyway, I got a cool-mist humidifier a few years ago, to keep running at night in my room. It worked so well for me that the mate and the spawn both got them last year, to run in THEIR rooms. It *usually* doesn't get terribly cold here, except maybe a day here and there, but we know it's really "winter" when we wake up completely parched -- even though I turn the furnace down at night to 67 degrees -- that dry waking means it's time to clean out the humidifiers and get them going.

Andria

We can’t adjust the heat since it’s an apt, plus it gets warm and then it just turns off. It’s on a timer which is illegal, but the landlord doesn’t care, so it sucks.
We have an air purifier running, with an ionic setting, which seems to help some. Otherwise my sinuses get fucked up.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
We can’t adjust the heat since it’s an apt, plus it gets warm and then it just turns off. It’s on a timer which is illegal, but the landlord doesn’t care, so it sucks.
We have an air purifier running, with an ionic setting, which seems to help some. Otherwise my sinuses get fucked up.

You don't have your own thermostat??? Good lord, that can't be legal. Certainly intolerable -- I have hot flashes round the clock, and HAVE TO have air conditioning since I have asthma (need the dehumidifying effect). But we always had our own thermostat, even when we lived in apartments. Can't even imagine not having the ability to regulate my own dwelling's temp.

Andria

VU Sponsors