Become a Patron!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Same here, kinda. I suffered 46yrs of analogs. Trying to get my 34yr old son in Utah to quit. He's been smoking for 18yrs. I sent him a boatload of MyBlu and Gustos. He tells me that he's almost quit smoking. Hasn't had a cig in several weeks and feels good about it. I didn't dare inquire if the kits I sent had anything to do with it. I'm just glad he's made a decision. I'm sure he'll slide but he seems very serious about it now. And he's very respectful about it. We can only hope. Can that eliquid be used in a device other than the Vuse?

Nah, it's a cartridge thing, like the Juul pod thingies. I tasted it, and it's not bad, but it's like 50/50 PG/VG, so that's way too much VG for me -- and almost too much PG for my son!

I suppose if one had a syringe with a pointy needle, you could extract the liquid from the pods? I had to do that a few times with plastic ejuice bottles with dysfunctional childproof caps.

Andria

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My sister would not let my mom smoke in her car, when she smoked. Now that I got my mom vaping, that is just as bad if not worse. My brother and sister as deathly afraid that someone might see us vaping and be a bad influence, or somehow ruin their reputations. One would think they would be happy their mother is not smoking anymore, but no. A lit cigarette is easier to identify and deal with as opposed to vaping, in which they can barely notice a tiny puff of vapor.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My sister would not let my mom smoke in her car, when she smoked. Now that I got my mom vaping, that is just as bad if not worse. My brother and sister as deathly afraid that someone might see us vaping and be a bad influence, or somehow ruin their reputations. One would think they would be happy their mother is not smoking anymore, but no. A lit cigarette is easier to identify and deal with as opposed to vaping, in which they can barely notice a tiny puff of vapor.
“Don't burn yourself, to keep others warm.”
― Amit Kalantri, Wealth of Words
“In trying to please all, he had pleased none.”
― Aesop, Aesop's Fables
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened. -- Dr. Seuss

The jealous always despise anyone else's joy/s. Smile, it confuses and confounds them. :) Guess what? You've already won. :)

Last edited:

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I vape outdoors (and even then I try to avoid blowing vapor towards other people) I also smoked outdoors.
There is one exception... "vooping" in the bathroom LOL. I'm not going to be a fanatic and say you can't vape indoors (but please try to be stealthy and don't chuck huge clouds)
Side note: When I smoked, I asked a girl if I could smoke in her house... she said "sure... just don't exhale" I got the hint and went outside. Whatever you guys do, please try to avoid vaping around children.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Stealth is my vape etiquette, and using unflavored when I have to be around other people. While waiting for my car to be serviced, there is always an abandoned corner of the waiting room. If people start coming to my abandoned corner, I find another one. The only time I worry about what other people think, is when I am in someone's home, in which case I'll go outside if they object, or just leave if I don't like the people or it isn't a fun party anyway. Usually there is curiosity about vaping, and it's an opportunity to inform, what's in the liquid, the difference between vaping and smoking, how long it has kept me off cigarettes, etc.

In restaurants, since the after dinner vape is among the most satisfying, I take a draw, hold it in until there is almost nothing to exhale, or very little, then let it go down the front of me or sort of under my arm. Good to prefer restaurants that have an outdoor patio or terrace.

If a hotel bans vaping in your room with threat of a fine, f*ck the hotel. I do it anyway. If a landlord bans vaping (hasn't happened to me yet), f*ck the landlord. When I enter a room there is no way to tell if someone vaped there, except maybe for the smell of the flavor, in which case, what's the difference between that and the smell of a spray air freshener? Probably the vapor is safer, with cleaner ingredients than the room spray.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Stealth is my vape etiquette, and using unflavored when I have to be around other people. While waiting for my car to be serviced, there is always an abandoned corner of the waiting room. If people start coming to my abandoned corner, I find another one. The only time I worry about what other people think, is when I am in someone's home, in which case I'll go outside if they object, or just leave if I don't like the people or it isn't a fun party anyway. Usually there is curiosity about vaping, and it's an opportunity to inform, what's in the liquid, the difference between vaping and smoking, how long it has kept me off cigarettes, etc.

In restaurants, since the after dinner vape is among the most satisfying, I take a draw, hold it in until there is almost nothing to exhale, or very little, then let it go down the front of me or sort of under my arm. Good to prefer restaurants that have an outdoor patio or terrace.

If a hotel bans vaping in your room with threat of a fine, f*ck the hotel. I do it anyway. If a landlord bans vaping (hasn't happened to me yet), f*ck the landlord. When I enter a room there is no way to tell if someone vaped there, except maybe for the smell of the flavor, in which case, what's the difference between that and the smell of a spray air freshener? Probably the vapor is safer, with cleaner ingredients than the room spray.
good on you, vape,enjoy,be yourself and tell them there are a lot more offensive things, hmm garlic breath,liare,drunks and ball scratchers. just be you.

VU Sponsors