Become a Patron!

Vaping Industry's Biggest Enemy in D.C.: Raja .. He's up for re-election

cheepshot

Member For 4 Years
December 10, 2019
Vaping Industry's Biggest Enemy in D.C.: Raja ..
https://time.com/5731818/raja-krishnamoorthi-juul

August 11, 2020
Lawmakers urge the FDA to temporarily clear e-cigarettes from market amid Covid pandemic. Here's why

Raja is up for re-election with only one person running against him, Preston Nelson. He is a Libertarian which are all pro-vaping and Preston told me that he will create an account on here to validate it. His campaign has started with his website being www.vote4nelson.com.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I've seen this "Raja" guys name before.
I think this is one of that group of people who keep sending letters to the FDA

If you think about it no teens should be able to sustain a vaping "addiction" during the middle of a pandemic, At least not without the help of a family member in the same house they were locked down in from March to June.

I don't even think this is about teens vaping being "bad" to these people, it's more likely about collecting the tax money from those would be teen smokers.

I know cigarettes aren't suddenly more expensive to make but the price has more than doubled in a decade.

If we keep continuing down the path we are on then I wouldn't be surprised one bit to see a $15 bottle of eliquid with a $30 tax in our near future.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If you think about it no teens should be able to sustain a vaping "addiction" during the middle of a pandemic, At least not without the help of a family member in the same house they were locked down in from March to June.

I saw an article the other day about a major reduction in teen vaping. If I have a chance I will try and find it to link to it.

VU Sponsors