Become a Patron!

Vaping Newb

A funny thing happened while visiting my son in St. Paul. I've been a pretty heavy smoker for the last 24 years. A few friends had tried the e-cigs to quit. They tried to sell me on it but I kind of blew them off. You know, a lot of head nodding and "Uh, hu's". So a week ago we went to the Twin Cities to visit our son. While the girls were out shopping as an impulse I told my son to head to an e-cig store at the mall by their house. Bottom line is the owner was very helpful and answered all the questions I had. We went over the pro's and con's of each type of e-cig they carried. As I was considering the benefits of going digital she points me to a sample bar they had. She pulled a few flavors that may have interested me. Let me sample some flavors I thought I would like. As I made up my mind that I could quit smoking cigarettes and go the e-cig route she set up a plan with a couple of nic levels to mimic the nic I would get from smoking. I ended up purchasing an Innokin MVP 2.0 so I could ramp up the voltage/wattage to get the throat hit I would get from smoking and some juice that she mixed up herself. Bottom line is I haven't had a cigarette since Sunday and I was a two pack a day smoker. I've already made up one third the cost of the initial purchase in savings already. So I look forward to learning more about vaping from the community.

Stone

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi and welcome to the underground! Congrats on your newfound journey into the vaping world, and for kicking the Cigs!

VU Sponsors