Become a Patron!

Vaping Underground PIF Box ~ LIVE & IN PROGRESS~

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Honestly it's the buying that drives me so I just buy it and usually don't up using it that's why I give it away

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement
you need to buy a descent mod.. buy yourself like something exotic or something off that Xcube II that thing is hit and miss mine now has the top off again cause all the buttons stick

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Honestly it's the buying that drives me so I just buy it and usually don't up using it that's why I give it away

I got so many attys I need to build and test out I just have my faves and its hard to let them go for long

Sent from a Ghost town

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
you need to buy a descent mod.. buy yourself like something exotic or something off that Xcube II that thing is hit and miss mine now has the top off again cause all the buttons stick
I never liked the idea of a bar fire button in my experience with bar muttons like that it tends to lean to one side and get stuck alot might be the case here too wither way I skipped out on the cube cause of its bar button

Sent from a Ghost town

Mal the Mello King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
she has that already and is having a terrible experience with it

Mal the Mello King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Maybe give the evic mini a shot. It's pretty good all around to me so far with updates and all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am I'm buying the cloudmaker but I'm just not sure which one I want

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
534372ba1486f07e22889756feace081.jpg

Problem solved well worth it too

Sent from a Ghost town
Now that is kinda cool

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok all joking aside which is probably the best mod coming out that I don't need to use a computer to get the thing to work I don't even back up my iPhone and have lost many pictures several times computers and I just don't get along if it can't be done on my phone or iPad I don't do it

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wonder why this is the only thread I don't get updates for?

Hope everyone's doing good.

Mal the Mello King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
NICE!!!!!!!! Sometimes its by any means necessary when vapemail calls it calls loud

It definitely does lol.. I was waiting on thr mailman at the box!!

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry need to RANT ....ya know what really pisses me off when people pm asking for shit yet can't even bother to ask how you are ,or have been every message is when can you sent me something can I have I need .....SORRY GUYS RANT OVER VAPE ON and iam happy you where able to get past all the tape @Mal the Mello King with your saw lol ...enjoy

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sorry need to RANT ....ya know what really pisses me off when people pm asking for shit yet can't even bother to ask how you are ,or have been every message is when can you sent me something can I have I need .....SORRY GUYS RANT OVER VAPE ON and iam happy you where able to get past all the tape @Mal the Mello King with your saw lol ...enjoy

It's honestly an absolute pleasure to help someone out that offered up so much to a box that he couldn't be a part of then when his tank broke he didn't ask for anything at all when my friend asked me if I had anything that would help him out with any type of tank or whatever I found what I thought could be of use and put it in her box that she was sending out its people like him that give and give and when they're in need they don't even mention let alone ask. Those are who I help out selfless people who give what they have no matter if they benefit from it or not so in the spirit of pifmas enjoy!!!!

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I bet Mal good thing you had that bad boy or else you'd be sitting there just wondering what was behind all that tape kind of like when kids see a present under the tree for them on like December 1st you know they're dying to know what's in it haha

Mal the Mello King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I bet Mal good thing you had that bad boy or else you'd be sitting there just wondering what was behind all that tape kind of like when kids see a present under the tree for them on like December 1st you know they're dying to know what's in it haha

Lol I would have torched the tape off somehow lmao

Mal the Mello King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's a nice Japanese saw
I got that YEARS ago for a science project that I had to cut some Balsa wood for and it's just hung around the house ever since

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Looks like in 2 more stops Art is going to be rounding the corner to the beginning of the list... It's hard to believe that the boxes have been to 15 stops each already. I've met some awesome people in here and I hope to carry on talking even after the boxes have made their rounds!

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's a great cereal juice from good reserve that took almost a week to get here lol.. Fruity Pebbles and cream

I wish I could do cereal or dessert type juices... I just can't get past the first vape! Alot of people love them though...if I was able to I'd buy the juice just to get the bottle though

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never liked the idea of a bar fire button in my experience with bar muttons like that it tends to lean to one side and get stuck alot might be the case here too wither way I skipped out on the cube cause of its bar button

Sent from a Ghost town
Display on top killed it for me...I get too much splatter from my RDAs to trust putting a screen or buttons directly adjacent.

fat fingered flubs courtesy dumb mobile phone

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Display on top killed it for me...I get too much splatter from my RDAs to trust putting a screen or buttons directly adjacent.

fat fingered flubs courtesy dumb mobile phone
I was constantly wiping it off not to mention the finish on it shows every single finger print scratch whatever

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was constantly wiping it off not to mention the finish on it shows every single finger print scratch whatever

That was my biggest grip

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Handcheck anyone
72f7f410c49f38dbd84b423e7dbfa76a.jpg