Become a Patron!

Vaping Underground PIF Box ~ LIVE & IN PROGRESS~

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Troll is a good starter rda but just about anything with 4 post holes is easiest to build on ive heard nothing but awesome things about the velocity also

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The velocity has to be one of the top three in my book twisted messes and 13 heavens and 9 hells being my other two. I def have more than a few to choose from in at about 110 atties

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, while I'm here, I'm looking to make the swap from a tank and enter into the world of rdas, first RDA suggestions?

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
You can't go wrong with the Velocity. I don't have a spare to swap, but it is the easiest, most versatile RDA on the market IMO.

I started with a Little Boy, and it's nice. But it's a 3 post and harder to build. The Fishbone is also an awesome 3 post atty. The Hobo line is nice, and I think they're 4 post. The Mutation is a 4 post, too.

Other options might include an Aqua II (both an RTA and an RDA), a Sapphire (also an RTA/RDA combo), or a Rage (an RDA/RTA/Subohm tank combo).

Lastly, you don't have to give up a tank to use an RDA. Check out the Fountain V2, the Super Hero, and the Aromamizer. The 1st two are squonking atties, the last is an RDTA.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Love the braided wire @Dawn0810 came out next to perfect was that done by hand

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

vapestachio

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks for the NFO guys from all I've read here and other searches velocity seems to be that top pick so ordering now. Does anyone have any experience with the zeph buddah? That one looks interesting as well.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks for the NFO guys from all I've read here and other searches velocity seems to be that top pick so ordering now. Does anyone have any experience with the zeph buddah? That one looks interesting as well.

I have the 26650 one not sure if they even have a 18650 but I love it it took two claptons no problem

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The velocity has to be one of the top three in my book twisted messes and 13 heavens and 9 hells being my other two. I def have more than a few to choose from in at about 110 atties

Damn thats crazy i have 3 lol

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just picked up a mutation v1 im rocking that 1 and my troll
I just really have been liking rtas lately ever since I got my Bellus and now that I have the aromamizer I can honestly say that I like the Bellus better both are good but I just think the Bellus is a little better

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Before i get to deep in the day, i really like those wicking tools thank you again they work really good
Oh good I'm glad I made a revised version can I send you some and just let me know which one was more useful

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya their really useful especially when building flares up my carpal tunnel i usually have to wait a while to wick cuz my dexterity goes out the window but those make a huge difference

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
82d69a5f79516ace8bb84e77106d5991.jpg

Table check

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ade8b07254d27ad576e2f8affc205ef8.jpg

Tonight's rotation

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
df3c9f9251ef198c064cb1745c903d4a.jpg

Decided to give kanthal a little love it was feeling left out.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I had to reorder some kanthal because I thought I was all done with it because of TC but I'm learning new wire builds so a found a new use for them.

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had to reorder some kanthal because I thought I was all done with it because of TC but I'm learning new wire builds so a found a new use for them.

Ohhhh do share, sharing is caring

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lol oh I've been braiding with 3&5 loops making claptons waiting on some swivels to make fused claptons and alien wire. Up til I joined the group some your builds I thought I was good twisting wire geez these guys are unreal with some of the things they come up with but its fun learning

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Where are u getting ur titanium wire kind of intrigued
I get all my SS and Ti on eBay or etsy threw craft sellers it 1/4 of the price because it doesn't say "vape" 100 ft of gr 1 99.5% Ti for 10$ or for 100fy of 316 SS 26 gauge is 6$ or 430 SS 200ft 28 gauge 2 for 12$ so 400ft

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Where are u getting ur titanium wire kind of intrigued
I get all my SS and Ti on eBay or etsy threw craft sellers it 1/4 of the price because it doesn't say "vape" 100 ft of gr 1 99.5% Ti for 10$ or for 100fy of 316 SS 26 gauge is 6$ or 430 SS 200ft 28 gauge 2 for 12$ so 400ft

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
96629ad67c5320e62d5aaf3d555a4df4.jpg

That's funny I was rocking the original silverplay

My aromamizer needs a new build this a.m. that's why she hasn't gotten any love

Mal the Mello King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So people are tagging on vape and charging a premium for the same wire basically?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So people are tagging on vape and charging a premium for the same wire basically?

Welcome to common vape sales practice same way b&m will buy a 45$ mod online same place we can get it and sell it for 99-120$ talking about cheapest around ... Wholesale much?o_O"

Sent from a Ghost town

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
0c3406634c5ac8952a424e0c9f1b70ab.jpg

Gonna need a new build soon ... Loving the Aromamizer much nicer then the bellus (it just annoyed me too much) in the end to each their own I guess

Sent from a Ghost town

Mal the Mello King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to common vape sales practice same way b&m will buy a 45$ mod online same place we can get it and sell it for 99-120$ talking about cheapest around ... Wholesale much?o_O"

Sent from a Ghost town
Indeed I see how it is.. Even with next day air it would be cheaper buying online.. Getting it RIGHT NOW isn't that important to me now lol..

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Indeed I see how it is.. Even with next day air it would be cheaper buying online.. Getting it RIGHT NOW isn't that important to me now lol..

Exactly

Sent from a Ghost town

Mal the Mello King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just the other day I went to the b&m for some of their house blend juice since 60ml for $18 isn't a bad deal at all and the guy was trying to sell me an atty3 for $50.. I'll never buy an atty or tank in a b&m again.. I've been getting ripped off since I started vaping lol but I DID learn that online is the way to go for coils and wire for sure

Mal the Mello King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
f027b93c720e18ccad9539ee8861d9cf.jpg
daily vape those aspire claptons are the best thing I've vaped in a tank!!

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So I just ordered a Mephisto, Troll, and Velocity rdas.

Sent from the bowels of a twisted mind
Did you the mephisto v2? I have both and either way you can't go wrong I just got a few things delivered today I got the Esige T1 mod another twisted messes a rampage and the Goliath 18650 and some more SS wire

VU Sponsors