Become a Patron!

Vaping Underground PIF Box ~ LIVE & IN PROGRESS~

Etown smoke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Perfect, thanks guys. I will get all my info in check once I'm done work for the day an pm you guys for any questions that arise so I can make sure I have everything right before I start a thread

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Perfect, thanks guys. I will get all my info in check once I'm done work for the day an pm you guys for any questions that arise so I can make sure I have everything right before I start a thread
Awesome...would love to help...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

dodyhearts

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
84650c89d8122c10a160e1a6231d1960.jpg
how's everyone doing today? i think will rock my rda today

Roses are red, Violets are blue, rhyming is hard , I'm Batman

Sent from the Batcave

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I would definitely be interested in contributing to a starter box in the US. I actually have a few NIB items. Would love to be in the round too. May or may not happen, as I'm moving to a different state in the coming months.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good afternoon /evening

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey everyone. How goes it I've been on the go nonstop for awhile now and decided I needed a break so took a little vacation to clear my head only to break both glasses for my vcmt I e never broke a fucking glass then broke both for my baby yesterday I was pissed so now I'm on the hunt. Want to add that I've been a huge fan of rayon but about a month back I tried cotton bacon v2 and fuck me it's a million times better then rayon wicks twice as fast and has no flavor of its own after using it for a couple days switched back to rayon and couldn't do it shit tasted foul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good afternoon everyone ...I hate the rain (just a thought)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey everyone. How goes it I've been on the go nonstop for awhile now and decided I needed a break so took a little vacation to clear my head only to break both glasses for my vcmt I e never broke a fucking glass then broke both for my baby yesterday I was pissed so now I'm on the hunt. Want to add that I've been a huge fan of rayon but about a month back I tried cotton bacon v2 and fuck me it's a million times better then rayon wicks twice as fast and has no flavor of its own after using it for a couple days switched back to rayon and couldn't do it shit tasted foul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've tried cotton bacon and while it is close to rayon I like rayon for the price point better 500ft is only 11$ where cotton bacon is alot higher for the same amount as far as taste goes I don't see this "shit foul" taste you have experienced although I will say one bad quality about rayon is it will wick the oil from your hands and it tends to have a bad taste but I almost always wear glove if not I make damn sure my hands are super clean but I have rayon and CB at the house I can't say there is that big of taste differences in the two might be a genetic thing I dunno

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've tried cotton bacon and while it is close to rayon I like rayon for the price point better 500ft is only 11$ where cotton bacon is alot higher for the same amount as far as taste goes I don't see this "shit foul" taste you have experienced although I will say one bad quality about rayon is it will wick the oil from your hands and it tends to have a bad taste but I almost always wear glove if not I make damn sure my hands are super clean but I have rayon and CB at the house I can't say there is that big of taste differences in the two might be a genetic thing I dunno

Ya it's not the oil issue. I heard that the original cotton back is very similar to rayon almost no distinction between the 2 where the v2 is processed a lot cleaner but I've never used the original. After using the v2 for a bit I can taste a difference between the 2

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ya it's not the oil issue. I heard that the original cotton back is very similar to rayon almost no distinction between the 2 where the v2 is processed a lot cleaner but I've never used the original. After using the v2 for a bit I can taste a difference between the 2
The original had a lingering aftertaste but the version 2 doesn't have that I think they removed step in the processing cause it does seem cleaner then the original version, so much so I threw away the first version but the comparison I was making was 100% rayon from Sally's and cotton bacon v2 from wicknvape, like I said I don't personally taste a huge difference but my wallet sees the difference LMFAO

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The original had a lingering aftertaste but the version 2 doesn't have that I think they removed step in the processing cause it does seem cleaner then the original version, so much so I threw away the first version but the comparison I was making was 100% rayon from Sally's and cotton bacon v2 from wicknvape, like I said I don't personally taste a huge difference but my wallet sees the difference LMFAO

Ya that's the 2 I'm comparing also but different people have different pallets. For $8 a pop on the big bag I can't dip back into my rayon except for vape emergencies lol

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
One is MIA probably not getting it back, the other has finished its rounds so we're basically done

KingLouie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Sorry to hear that.. This is such a cool idea, definitely count me in next time. I think that people would be surprised at how 'one guys junk is another's treasure'.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same here. Sad that the dishonest one hurt the rest though

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

KingLouie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

Yeah true. unfortunately with something as cool as this all it takes is 1 person to jack the whole box & ruin the fun for everybody. I wonder if there would be some way for the person who is next to receive the box to put in some sort of 'collateral'. I want to be part of one of these:D

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah true. unfortunately with something as cool as this all it takes is 1 person to jack the whole box & ruin the fun for everybody. I wonder if there would be some way for the person who is next to receive the box to put in some sort of 'collateral'. I want to be part of one of these:D
We had two boxes going around in opposite order only one box was stolen so we added ppl from box b into box a rotation so everyone had two boxes

And we didn't end it cause someone took the box we ended it cause everyone on the list had a turn so the box has ran its course and has ended

KingLouie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
We had two boxes going around in opposite order only one box was stolen so we added ppl from box b into box a rotation so everyone had two boxes

And we didn't end it cause someone took the box we ended it cause everyone on the list had a turn so the box has ran its course and has ended

I understand, thats why i said count me in for the next one! ill be around

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Same here. Would love a part of something as great as this. And fun too

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

No one knows for sure what became of that box.
All we know is that member was having some health issues and as far as I know,no one has heard from him since.
I'd hate to assume the worst or label him as a thief. All we can do is hope he's well and write off a box of stuff we've already written off.

I'm in for another go aswell.;)

KingLouie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
how many do we need? should we make a new thread?

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No one knows for sure what became of that box.
All we know is that member was having some health issues and as far as I know,no one has heard from him since.
I'd hate to assume the worst or label him as a thief. All we can do is hope he's well and write off a box of stuff we've already written off.

I'm in for another go aswell.;)
Thank you @bondo. That is so true and not many would go with that line of thinking. I do hope that member is well. We can't truly know what happened and I for one want to thank you for that very large bit of wisdom.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I'm totally in!

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
how many do we need? should we make a new thread?
Seeing how only the original maker of the thread can edit the first post if you start another box its best to do so in another thread seeing how I'm not willing to participate in another round it would be difficult to keep things organized

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just jumped on here. WHat is this all about? A box gets sent around the country and folks throw things in there? Who pays the shipping? Who gets the box? Do you take and put in like a swap? Sorry for all the questions. I cant read through 100 pages to catch up. Can someone catch me up?:facepalm:

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I just jumped on here. WHat is this all about? A box gets sent around the country and folks throw things in there? Who pays the shipping? Who gets the box? Do you take and put in like a swap? Sorry for all the questions. I cant read through 100 pages to catch up. Can someone catch me up?:facepalm:
Someone starts the box and pays to ship it out. The next person takes what they would like from the box adds more stuff to the box and then they pay to ship it to the next person. It continues until the box has made it through the entire list and reaches its original sender again.

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Someone starts the box and pays to ship it out. The next person takes what they would like from the box adds more stuff to the box and then they pay to ship it to the next person. It continues until the box has made it through the entire list and reaches its original sender again.
Thanks. Where is it up to now? I have close to 3500ml of juice I would put in there.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks. Where is it up to now? I have close to 3500ml of juice I would put in there.
It is completed. Keep an eye out in the pif thread someone may start another one. Everyone signs up at the start and then we chit chat in that thread as it makes its rounds. This one has fully made its rounds though sorry :/

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Be careful with juice we had to remove all juice from our box cause of the mess it caused. A couple precautions you can take is if its plastic squeeze some air out before capping to create a vacuum and individually bag each bottle so if they leak you know which one it is and can remove it

KingLouie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
3500 ml of juice, jesus:xD: i assume people probably take things relative in price to what they leave, unless they are generous of course!

I could probably retire off that much juice. lol

VU Sponsors